Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Sjoe, if people are moaning about actually getting something, I should go nuts with the complaining and emoji's... I missed my goal last week, and thus my streak, by 50 points because the Tomtom service was down on Friday evening and missed the last few steps.

Oh well.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sjoe, if people are moaning about actually getting something, I should go nuts with the complaining and emoji's... I missed my goal last week, and thus my streak, by 50 points because the Tomtom service was down on Friday evening and missed the last few steps.

Oh well.

Not complaining about getting something, complaining about getting something then taken away(replaced) with something less, I might swallow my words in the next 3 weeks when I get that 75k Holiday  :clap: 

Also got a R100 voucher, 

Its almost 50% of my vitality spend each month. 

If you time it correctly you can get 2 surprise rewards in a month i.e R200 sort of pays for vitality

Who's the R100 voucher for ?

I think it’s an added benefit because the team reward is still in place. I got a R100 voucher to spend at Kauai, PnP, or Cape union mart.

Team Reward only in place until end of October :-(

I wonder what the people at work think when I come into the office every day with a Vida-e coffee when we have an expensive coffee machine in the office.

I got 4 rewards this week:  1 individual, 1 team, 1 surprise, 1 vitality drive

and still have 2 from last week

So total 6 rewards to use !!!

Also got the R100 reward. Wonder if any one spun the wheel and got one of the larger prizes?

Also got the R100 reward. Wonder if any one spun the wheel and got one of the larger prizes?

I did the update and does not go over to any "wheel spinning"...guess I am not a lucky winner  :devil:

app is slower than usual

free reward was the normal so another one for #movetogive from me as I can have decent coffee or even sugar laden drinks at home

I did the update and does not go over to any "wheel spinning"...guess I am not a lucky winner  :devil:

Go to choose your surprise reward.

HAHA  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I WON the Mauritius vacation!

NOT :ph34r: 

Just wanted to yank your chains...

I actually just got another coffee..

yanker  :whistling: