Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

There are now 3 circles. Outer, fitness, middle, driving . But what in heck is the inner?

Is that in the app? Mine still only has 2 circles and it is supposedly the latest update as at 27 March.

Edit: Now my phone found an update and installed the 3 circle version.

Edited by HenryS

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that in the app? Mine still only has 2 circles and it is supposedly the latest update as at 27 March.

Inner is bank I think

The icon for the inner circle is similar to the current Card icon, so most likely the Bank rewards circle.

3e18d2b1b06f3243a4205e269d69b52a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else been experiencing Vitality points issues? Every activity since the 13th says "pending" and my active rewards goal became 0 :blink:

Has anyone else been experiencing Vitality points issues? Every activity since the 13th says "pending" and my active rewards goal became 0 :blink:

I have the same problem, no goal for this week yet. So I called them yesterday and "they know about the problem, but no estimate on resolution yet." So just waiting now I guess.

I have the same problem, no goal for this week yet. So I called them yesterday and "they know about the problem, but no estimate on resolution yet." So just waiting now I guess.

It's happened to me a few times, but this time was the longest that it took to finally show my goal which was only this morning. Any activities done before the goal showed will take a while (few hours or up to a day or 2) to reflect on the rewards. As long as the activity shows on the total points log, they will eventually filter through to the rewards.

Whats up with vitality changing reward partners?? Got my second diamond this morning, wanted to get a bag of beans from yuppie chef (did it previously), but now yuppie chef is no more on the list, only freakin zando.

How many consecutive goals is everyone running with?

141 , Missed one week in July 2016 otherwise it would have been at around 170 as well.

It's happened to me a few times, but this time was the longest that it took to finally show my goal which was only this morning. Any activities done before the goal showed will take a while (few hours or up to a day or 2) to reflect on the rewards. As long as the activity shows on the total points log, they will eventually filter through to the rewards.

Thanks working great now. Seems like they just stop working now and then but eventually fix it, still a bit new to this.

How many consecutive goals is everyone running with?

All 7 since I started beginning of march. 

Whats up with vitality changing reward partners?? Got my second diamond this morning, wanted to get a bag of beans from yuppie chef (did it previously), but now yuppie chef is no more on the list, only freakin zando.

From what I understand, there are a limited number of vouchers from each partner per month. I had the same issue in March, but on 2 April I was able to claim a Yuppiechef voucher again.

From what I understand, there are a limited number of vouchers from each partner per month. I had the same issue in March, but on 2 April I was able to claim a Yuppiechef voucher again.

I hope so... I see Cape Union Mart aren't on the list this month. I have  R500 Cape Union Mart voucher banked waiting to get another 500 points so that I can get another R500 voucher (I want a pair of Salamons to go with my puffy jacket and my Fenix... :D )

It started working like you said, but only half right. Saturday's and Sunday's activities are still indicating "pending" but the activities during the week showed fine. I did send a query but nothing so far. Anyone else still getting noyesno results?