Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Ek het rewards wat vandag verval - gaan dit nie kan gebruik nie. PM my as jy dit dalk vandag kan gebruik en by my wil oorneem.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody else battled to sync their Garmin with Vitality? I haven't received any points in almost a week but have cycled twice (25km x 2) and jogged (5km)  :whistling:

Is anybody else battled to sync their Garmin with Vitality? I haven't received any points in almost a week but have cycled twice (25km x 2) and jogged (5km)  :whistling:

yup, mine is very hit and miss. only picked up 1 activity out of 4 this week.

And not even registering VA visits...

Anyone that want to join my Vitality Team to get some rewards? Please PM me your email adres, Im reaching goals on a weekly basis and looking for similar people in my team!

My points show on the vitality points monitor but not on the vitality rewards section.

Why offer these benefits if they cannot ensure that their systems can sync?

Hit and lots of misses

I could not see how to activate it by the app, but did activate it via the discovery website, click vitality / gym and fitness / vitality active rewards. There you will see activate gym booster

Me as well, nothing on the website (activated active rewards when it started) and nothing on the app.

I even updated the app; nothing, no gym booster.

Edited by skyfreak

Me as well, nothing on the website (activated active rewards when it started) and nothing on the app.

I even updated the app; nothing, no gym booster.

You should be able to activate gym booster via the webpage .. scroll down when you are on the vitality active rewards page.

I clicked on activate, was then asked to confirm where the cash back should be paid to (bank account)

just activated mine online through their website.

@lerouc, can you please explain how you activated it?

I think I am on national membership....that might be why I cannot find anything.

Edited by skyfreak

@lerouc, can you please explain how you activated it?

I think I am on national membership....that might be why I cannot find anything.

I am on premium aka national; have to downgrade in order to benefit from the gym booster.

Do you have to register for the gym booster prior to getting the cash back?

Or what exactly is this gym booster thing you guys speak of?

Do you have to register for the gym booster prior to getting the cash back?

Or what exactly is this gym booster thing you guys speak of?

up to 100% discount on single branch VA memberships. Not available for nat'l membership. 

extra 25% discount is based on how many weekly goals you hit per month.