Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazards of cycling

http://selfieonbike.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2170.jpg

Fook me, that looks beyond eina!!!!! Any an interesting possibility for healing lotion application :)

Okay so my Friday evening post aint as exciting as Cyclewizz's.

Does the Kulula-Vitality-Active-Rewards-100%-flight-discount-rate work? Or was it just another marketing scheme? Doing some planning for June / July where this may make some difference.

Sorry if this has been posted before. Literally too lazy to venture into the deep dark corners of the 3000+ post thread.

Okay so my Friday evening post aint as exciting as Cyclewizz's.

Does the Kulula-Vitality-Active-Rewards-100%-flight-discount-rate work? Or was it just another marketing scheme? Doing some planning for June / July where this may make some difference.

Sorry if this has been posted before. Literally too lazy to venture into the deep dark corners of the 3000+ post thread.

Not active yet

up to 700 points for the new week...

Well done, try now to make your weekly points goal like the rest of us...

Well done, try now to make your weekly points goal like the rest of us...

a visit to the gym each day will get one there. How hard can that be?

I have remained on 600 again , I hit it easily with 1 hard session on watt bike for 300 points and 2 light sessions for another 200 and then my core and leg session another 100. I get the feeling that as long as you make up your total points in multiple sessions a week it will stay at that level, if you start hitting it in 1 session it's likely to go up. I don't know how true this is , but seems to be working for me

LOL. For me, this week, it was. Was flat on my back for 2 days, watching series. Thought I'd have been better by yesterday and at least manage a 90 minute ride, but nope. Still sick.

Small price to pay though. I'll just have to trump up a payment for the watch this month. Woe is me... My wife loves it, and it's a very small price to pay. 

LOL. For me, this week, it was. Was flat on my back for 2 days, watching series. Thought I'd have been better by yesterday and at least manage a 90 minute ride, but nope. Still sick.

Small price to pay though. I'll just have to trump up a payment for the watch this month. Woe is me... My wife loves it, and it's a very small price to pay.

You have a point, but is Nathrix sick?

Turns out the fitness tracker thing was too much for me. I felt like a five year old with my mother on my case again. It went flat and ended up in a drawer next to my bed. Now it's missing. Perhaps the dog ate it.

That coincided with me forgetting about the vitality points. I'm maxed out for the year so I will let it go until next year then pick it up again.

I'm very good at self motivating but I have always been awful when anyone monitors what I'm up to. This system just isn't for me I think.

Well I found that reply strange as I've been reaching the goals every week. 2 x 90 min rides and a gym swipe to get my smoothies... done !!