Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

DM received from Team Vitality this afternoon:

Hi Gerald, we see that the Amashova and the 947 Cycle Challenge are both reflecting in your Team Vitality cash back cycle and will be paid once your billing cycle for this quarter closes.

We would also like to confirm that our Team Vitality members will be receiving cash back for their participation in the Carnival City Macsteel National Classic event.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was promised my cash back for 94 and amashova before the end of January by the call center staff.

Guess I will need to make phone call number 4 to the call center.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was promised my cash back for 94 and amashova before the end of January by the call center staff.

Guess I will need to make phone call number 4 to the call center.

I have another query with them - my gym booster cash back is also less that what the gym is charging me. Seems the annual increase is the reason.

Makes me wonder how many others just accept whatever is given to them.

I hear ya, I used to grab smoothies from

Both myself and my wife's account. I just needed one mate to get four. Now my mrs and my mate are goofing off. I've gone from 4 to 1...

My Plesier

2400 points for East London IMSA70.3 this last weekend... 4750 left to get to retain gold :)

We got 2700 points for IM EL

2400 points for East London IMSA70.3 this last weekend... 4750 left to get to retain gold :)

On 59 000 after January so still have 31 000 to go but should not be an issue.

thought it would be more difficult to get point when the initial revised system came out for the year.

As me and my wife still have around 50 000 point to achieve it should be well within reach without fitness assessments I used to do in previous years.

I have another query with them - my gym booster cash back is also less that what the gym is charging me. Seems the annual increase is the reason.

Makes me wonder how many others just accept whatever is given to them.

Remember it's due in the month following that on which you pay, so it's probably going to increase with Feb's payment to you.

Remember it's due in the month following that on which you pay, so it's probably going to increase with Feb's payment to you.

Nope, after finding the email from VA, the increase was in October.

I'm not going to chase them for back payments, but rather to ensure they correct it and it remains correct for the future. If they decide to reimburse from October, bonus.

Nope, after finding the email from VA, the increase was in October.

I'm not going to chase them for back payments, but rather to ensure they correct it and it remains correct for the future. If they decide to reimburse from October, bonus.

Bah. Well, good on you for following through on it.

Bah. Well, good on you for following through on it.

I usually start my message with "Hi Discovery", but this time I started it with "Hi, me again".

I hope they appreciate my dry sense of humour, among all the moans and groans they seem to be getting.

Anyone who previously had Strava linked, that moved to a different device after the Strava syncing was disabled last year, that had trouble with the new device syncing?

@Pure Savage, did your mate manage to get the Wahoo strap working with Disco? I've recently bought one for my girl, and now we've come to the realisation that Wahoo stopped the exporting to GC function. We've done a workaround uploading FIT files to GC, but it doesn't look like it is picking it up as activities.

Sometimes it feels like we're getting penalised for becoming fitter. Whilst I'm all for progress, I did a 2hrs swim on Sunday at a fairly lethargic 67% HR and only gathered up 100 points, based on speed.

I'm wondering why we would not be rewarded for a slightly longer workout in lieu of the additional exertion. I would suggest that provided it's above a certain level of exertion, we should start gathering points for longer workouts? The fact that I was not putting in much effort in this case was besides the point, I would just have liked to get maybe 200 points for the time spent "trying".

For all they know it could have been base training...

Thoughts?

Crazy and inequitable that your 2 hour swim gets you same points as the dude who swipes and drinks a smoothie.

It remain your choice to stay on "normal" points or go for the Elite (or whatever it is called) points system, where 1200 is max - but you get rewarded more for longer lower intensity efforts. 

I tried reading through this one million hundreds billion two and eighty hundreds of posts, but I can't find out if I can share my Strava with my Discovery med aid without having a garmin or something like that? Will it be possible, please share. Thanks peeps of Bikehub.

"Keep the rubber on the gravel "

Edited by BSG

I tried reading through this one million hundreds billion two and eighty hundreds of posts, but I can't find out if I can share my Strava with my Discovery med aid without having a garmin or something like that? Will it be possible, please share. Thanks peeps of Bikehub.

"Keep the rubber on the gravel "

No. You cannot