Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Looking at it more closely, it looks as if the App transfers me to the correct page (Pay now), where I must log in. But as soon as I log in, it takes me to the main Discovery page... I browsed around and tried the same with card statements, it asks me there also to log in (AGAIN!) to see the card statement page, but as soon as I log in, I am taken to the main page. The one with Quotes, News and My Discovery... 

This is on iPhone.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with Team vitality, also tried to find the app but it seems it only applies to the main member of discovery...so I cant get the shoe booster at all and he has to pay because he is not with Team Vitality.  :thumbdown:

Has anyone been able to pair a HRM to the Polar Beats app in IOS that is not the Polar H7 belt?

Obviously BLE not ANT HRM.

A bit off topic, but I am hoping someone has an answer for me.

I did the duathlon on 12/2. I haven't received any results yet. Am I supposed to check a website or something. The only thing said about the results is that they would be available online as soon as possible. No indication of where. Has anyone done this year's duathlon and received results?

I did the duathlon on 12/2. I haven't received any results yet. Am I supposed to check a website or something. The only thing said about the results is that they would be available online as soon as possible. No indication of where. Has anyone done this year's duathlon and received results?

Maybe email them info@discoveryduathlon.com

http://www.discoveryduathlon.com/results/ ?

Got my issue sorted by installing the app on an S5, worked perfectly from there. Weird glitch in that matrix...  :ph34r:

Strange happenings. Somehow Discovery managed to un-link itself from my wifes TomTom account. Now the joy of trying to prove that she actually did do the activity when the vitality rep who responded to my email doesn't know what a .FIT file is. I would usually have just relinked and let it slide, but I'm gunning for Flight Booster so 2 weeks of not acheiving her goal means R300 loss.

On another topic, there are big admin issues regarding the shoe booster that they are still trying to sort out. Shoes purchased 3 weeks ago and vitality still hasn't received info from Sportsmans Warehouse that I purchased shoes. 

The App somehow drank my 3 smoothies that I had.

Got to the Kauai counter this morning, open the app and it tells me there are no rewards.

Even the rewards that I received on Wednesday are gone.

However on the rewards pages there's a red circled 2 which normally means that there are 2 rewards available. I still needed to choose from Vida or Kauai.

First time this has happened to me.

The App somehow drank my 3 smoothies that I had.

Got to the Kauai counter this morning, open the app and it tells me there are no rewards.

Even the rewards that I received on Wednesday are gone.

However on the rewards pages there's a red circled 2 which normally means that there are 2 rewards available. I still needed to choose from Vida or Kauai.

First time this has happened to me.

Happened to my OH as well as a few ppl on facebook (sleekgeek group so everyone's kinda in Vitality or Multiply)

It's a known issue. 

Got my shoes yesterday. So now my weekly exercise pay for a pair of shoes and the applewatch. I think it only made sense to take discovery up on the shoes offer since I need to make the points for the watch anyway.

Happened to my OH as well as a few ppl on facebook (sleekgeek group so everyone's kinda in Vitality or Multiply)

It's a known issue. 

Is there a solution ?

Obviously Vitality haven't fixed it yet.