139 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I landed back from Canada on the 31st of December I KNEW I had to do something about my weight. The 1st week (well 9 days) I was on the bike everyday and also did some of that 'fasting thing from 8pm till 4pm' (only for like 3 days though) then cut out carbs for a few days and well tried a few different things and lost 4kgs since the beginning of the month (but most of that was what I picked up in Canada over December though). I have done a few runs too (only about 27km though).

I am currently counting calories (myfitnesspal) since last week Thursday and I can say that I am easily eating 1/3 of what I use to :blush: and have not dropped 1kg since then, but deffo cm's! Maybe also because I clocked like 350km in the week...

I will continue this calories counting thing for a while, don't know who long I will last though - joh, but I want/need to loose about 5kgs more. It is tough!

Does anyone have a reccomendation on a good (and reasonable) scale - my current one only works in 0.5kg increments - not good enough....

Does anyone have a reccomendation on a good (and reasonable) scale - my current one only works in 0.5kg increments - not good enough....

I've got the Withings one, scale only, not body analyser and its great. Connects to wifi and syncs with everything from TP to Withings app.  

For your size this would be ideal .

http://www.bestdigitalscalesforthekitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Ozeri-Touch-Professional-Digital-Kitchen-Scale-11-lb-Edition-Tempered-Glass-in-Elegant-Black-review.jpg

I've got the Withings one, scale only, not body analyser and its great. Connects to wifi and syncs with everything from TP to Withings app.  

Source please

Joh, hightech!

R1549 for a scale, they must be mental.

I think my scale from Clicks cost less than R200 and it weighs to 1 decimal point. But it doesn't talk with wifi to all my apps & stuff.

R1549 vs R200?

I think my scale from Clicks cost less than R200 and it weighs to 1 decimal point. But it doesn't talk with wifi to all my apps & stuff.

R1549 vs R200?

Sounds like the same scale I have.

I can't see why anyone would want a scale to connect to their wireless network.

They will know if they're a fat ass or not - I can't believe anybody's short term memory is so terrible when they're trying to lose weight that they cannot remember from one day to the next how much they weighed...

I'm down almost 5kg and two weeks of not smoking. Well done guys! Keep it up!

Well done bro (more on the quitting ciggies than the weightloss actually)

you must feel like a million $ 

Well done bro (more on the quitting ciggies than the weightloss actually)

you must feel like a million $

Thanks dude! Yea man my lungs feel better every day! And I have cash in the bank!

Archived