Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

Don't know who loves KODI more, my wife or Son. So much better than Hulu and Netflix.

Watch the 7's via sportdevill and installed Exodis and Phoenix.

The variety of movies and series is unbelievable. And its absolutely free. Bought myself a MXQ-4K Android tv box. Will be delivered tomorrow. Cant wait. Currently using my PC via VGA Cable into my Smart tv.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know who loves KODI more, my wife or Son. So much better than Hulu and Netflix.

Watch the 7's via sportdevill and installed Exodis and Phoenix.

The variety of movies and series is unbelievable. And its absolutely free. Bought myself a MXQ-4K Android tv box. Will be delivered tomorrow. Cant wait. Currently using my PC via VGA Cable into my Smart tv.

just remember it is running entirely on illegal streams....you either have an issue with that or not... :ph34r:  :whistling:

I had an error loading mobdro in kodi but found a stand alone version which works perfectly.

Some of the sport I watched this weekend was very patchy in kodi/mobdro, I ended up streaming DSTV in HD.

Is there a way to avoid the 2nd and 3rd steps in exodus once you select a show to watch, the screen sourcing the feeds and then having to choose the stream to watch? For that very reason the native hulu/netflix is much easier.

I had an error loading mobdro in kodi but found a stand alone version which works perfectly.

Some of the sport I watched this weekend was very patchy in kodi/mobdro, I ended up streaming DSTV in HD.

Is there a way to avoid the 2nd and 3rd steps in exodus once you select a show to watch, the screen sourcing the feeds and then having to choose the stream to watch? For that very reason the native hulu/netflix is much easier.

quite simply yes there is, you'll need to go and configure Exodus to auto start, you'll still have it searching for streams but you wont have to select which one to use.

quite simply yes there is, you'll need to go and configure Exodus to auto start, you'll still have it searching for streams but you wont have to select which one to use.

nice..think i might do that...and exclude 1080 streams by default...720p is more than enough for me

Thanks. I guess I wasn't specific enough. I should have asked is there an autoplay feature.

I want to know the same thing. Don't want to go out and click on the next episode etc. Must just continue onto the next one automatically.

I am still struggling to watch any rugby. Downloaded, Sportsdevil,Zentv,castaway but still no link is working.

I am still struggling to watch any rugby. Downloaded, Sportsdevil,Zentv,castaway but still no link is working.

Mobdro

Never let me down. Android specific to my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mobdro

Never let me down. Android specific to my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, will download it today. Thanks.

I want to know the same thing. Don't want to go out and click on the next episode etc. Must just continue onto the next one automatically.

yup

instead of pressing play on selected item, right click/ bring up a menu, and select play from here.

Some help please hubbers. Has any Kodi user here ever successfully installed "The Beast"?

Yes, on my tab.

There's an app on the app store

COMPLETE KODI SETUP WIZARD (CKSW).

Install it, then you can choose from 00s of builds whichever you want, THE BEAST is ranked 2. Pretty easy and intuitive.

I found The Beast too slow on my tab, so loaded a lighter build - PULSE LITE.

I also loaded to my FIRE STICK.

From the Tab I side loaded Complete Kodi Setup Wizard to the FireStick using Apps2Fire. Then you can load any of the builds from CKSW.

Most of them are very slow on the FireStick, so again I've just used PulseLite.

I don't know how to load all this to my PC, never bothered, I use the FireStick mostly, or the Tab if I need to and cast.