[Event] Karoo To Coast

News bot

I have got another question. My tire pressure i make 2 bar for a normal race. Would you guys suggest i make it a bit harder for K2C?

No, stick to what you are used to. I did my last one at 1.9bar (85kg hefty)

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the time interval between the start groups?

Last year we were running almost half an hour late with the start...group E

I have got another question. My tire pressure i make 2 bar for a normal race. Would you guys suggest i make it a bit harder for K2C?

Rouxenator pomp hom sommer 3bar

We could not get accommodation so will be camping at the school the first time we ever do K2C. So far in this thread i was told to relax, K2C is mostly downhill and take ear plugs because of the snoring and farting after the big meal.

Can you perhaps advise on the shower/toilet facilities available at the school/camp site area? Are there portaloos only? Are there showers at the camp area and/or finish?

We could not get accommodation so will be camping at the school the first time we ever do K2C. So far in this thread i was told to relax, K2C is mostly downhill and take ear plugs because of the snoring and farting

Can you perhaps advise on the shower/toilet facilities available at the school/camp site area? Are there portaloos only? Are there showers at the camp area and/or finish?

Take bog roll

so I know Rouxenator is doing his 160 this weekend. I will be doing a fast 60.

You guys?

Roundabout 50 with 500 climbing

Rouxenator pomp hom sommer 3bar

Gaan nou nou kyk hoe 2 bar vir my werk oor die Cederberg, amper opstaan tyd. Dalk doen ek K2C ook op 2 as dit goed gaan vandag.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Gaan nou nou kyk hoe 2 bar vir my werk oor die Cederberg, amper opstaan tyd. Dalk doen ek K2C ook op 2 as dit goed gaan vandag.

Damn Julle ry hard, I weight 100 kg and ride 1.7bar sometimes 1.3 on rocky rides.

I hope there is no wind. Thanks for the warning about wind in the Cederberg because it was really pumping yesterday. Especially the first part up Algeria to Kromrivier. Took me just under 9 hours as opposed to 8:30 last year.

The Chaoyang tyres are much better at 2 bar than at 3. Crossmarks will take 3 bar without a big difference in handling but the 2.25 Chinese set should be kept well below 3. Gonna keep them on 2 for next week.

This was also the first long ride I did on my everyday flat pedals. Because I commute with the bike I prefer flats and with my recent upgrade to Saint PD-MX80 I decided to use tekkies on long rides.

Hope my K2C time won't suffer on the flats.

so I know Rouxenator is doing his 160 this weekend. I will be doing a fast 60.

You guys?

Ekt ook 'n 50km met 500 klim gedoen, eks nou n dooie bobbejaan.....very worried

Archived