Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

You are 100% right, but again my observation is - why is this the dominant issue here for a lot of hubbers as opposed to people doping?

I don't know. Probably as Patch says, with the thread's focus moving away from that from time to time.

Also - it's the Hub. Come on now, Skubbs. You've been here long enough to know how it is... 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed a little fun story but then in this case the dear doc did turn out to be serial killer. You think the neighbours would have been grilled for calling it a couple of months back

Yes true

But  were they the only 2 people on this planet to raise those sentiments at the time of DG's demise? Did others get letters or threats... was their another reason we don't know about :ph34r: that FanD and Jules got the heavy treatment from the KE pharma group?

Not trying to pick on FanD and Jules, just wondering if and why they are the only ones

So I spent the past hour or so (which I will never get back) reading through today's posts. The central theme of which seems to be have been the unabated grilling of Fandacious for something that he said, which, it transpires, was 100% true.

All the conjecture bs about What he could or could not prove at the time is totally irrelevant. What he can prove now is. Oh, Of course he does not have to. Because what he said IS A FACT.

Hubber stupidity (or deliberate agenda) reached new lows today.

Just replying to this as some people would appear to have missed it... can this be the end of it please. 

Yes true

But  were they the only 2 people on this planet to raise those sentiments at the time of DG's demise? Did others get letters or threats... was their another reason we don't know about :ph34r: that FanD and Jules got the heavy treatment from the KE pharma group?

Not trying to pick on FanD and Jules, just wondering if and why they are the only ones

as much as most of the hubbers make noise about hating dopers, over the past 7 years, the actions have shown to be the opposite.

*EVERY SINGLE TIME* there is a local bust most of the hub rushes to the defence.

In all honesty, I dont think cyclists really want a clean sport - despite what they say

as much as most of the hubbers make noise about hating dopers, over the past 7 years, the actions have shown to be the opposite.

*EVERY SINGLE TIME* there is a local bust most of the hub rushes to the defence.

In all honesty, I dont think cyclists really want a clean sport - despite what they say

I think you need to step back for a moment and re-look at things...

Brandon Stewart - crucified

Rourke Crouser - crucified

David George - crucified

Kevin Evans - crucified

Daryl - tarred

Owen - tarred

Nolan - tarred

Kevin McCallum for posting press release 'news' before having the chance to overly scrutinise things - crucified

Other topics discussed - lifetime bans, race bans (watch this space!), class action lawsuits etc

A few people nitpicking the semantics of defamation laws is really not the whole world condoning doping.

My 1.5cents

David George - crucified

Kevin Evans - crucified

Daryl - tarred

Owen - tarred

Nolan - tarred

Kevin McCallum for posting press release 'news' before having the chance to overly scrutinise things - crucified

Other topics discussed - lifetime bans, race bans (watch this space!), class action lawsuits etc

A few people nitpicking the semantics of defamation laws is really not the whole world condoning doping.

My 1.5cents

Is talk becoming cheaper because of the Fx Rate?

I know...it's a very weak look...right up their with the judgemental look.....

Is that the look you reserve for the ICG group?

David George - crucified

Kevin Evans - crucified

Daryl - tarred

Owen - tarred

Nolan - tarred

My 1.5cents

the majority have been for the dopers and their supporters - to me it seems like its the minority who have actually stood up for anti doping

maybe we have different perspectives

I will protest with my cash, little as it is (tax month coming up)......

........and not buy from a shop run or owned by a convicted doper (this I have a handle on in my neck of the woods)! I will not buy brands from importers or distributors who sponsor or support dopers (will need help from Hubbers re. this). I will not ride races that welcome dopers back to ride and celebrate them on their podiums (feel free to add names, but I already scratched the Tour de France ;) ).

If that is all I can do, I'll do it! 

the majority have been for the dopers and their supporters - to me it seems like its the minority who have actually stood up for anti doping

I am not sure Fandacious....yes it might look like you got grilled and I was one of the guys within that line of questioning...my reason and logic behind it all you have read and here we are getting along on amicable terms purely because I don't see you in the same light as the dopers....if Kevin or any of the names mentioned above were to join the hub....I might totally ignore them or act a lot less cicvil....I have no time for dopers.....

Edited by BarHugger

I think you have more support than you think....I applaud you for what you did and the flack you took for it way back. You just have to look at the way they responded to darren lil...paint peeled pretty quick.