BarHugger
428 others
finallygotabike

2 Day

Gen

BarHugger

428 others

finallygotabike

My first time and based on the past weekends Choc ride at Northern Farm, I am serioulsy undercooked

My first time and based on the past weekends Choc ride at Northern Farm, I am serioulsy undercooked

The 2day BnB is all about having a lekker time.. and trust me it's a lekker time. Your official time means nada.. just as long as you have a good time while being there. [emoji106]

I have fallen so far behind in my training that for 1 moment I thought of selling my entry, then I remembered what a nice time it always is... will just suffer a bit slower this year[emoji23] [emoji23]

Edited by Gen

In for the Descent, the stoke has arrived this week... some final training and then the tapering will begin...  I am on a carbon anthem with a lefty....

Edited by Monark

Left it too late this year for BnB   :cursing:  so me and a mate will plan for the BnB 2017.

Planning to do the Great Trek...now we have to wait for a WHOLE year extra  :oops:  

But I know it WILL be worth it...already looking forward to it and hope to join some of you guys next year for the 3 stage challenge  :thumbup:

We will be doing the Sondela 3-stage (team) race the first weekend of December 2016, just as a pre-BnB 2017 race and then maybe also one or 2 of the smaller stage races in 2017 to get our "team" nicely oiled.

:drool:  would LOVE to do the Sani-2-C, or Karoo-2-Coast, even the W2W but sadly funds and holiday / leave will be the downfall...LOL.

Maybe 2018 could be the year for one of the other bigger events...really excited and looking forward to the STAGE races, have been wanting to do it for a very long time!!!

Enjoy BnB 2016 and have a safe journey  :thumbup:  :clap:  see you guys there in 2017

Descent

BigBen/LittleBen

Ratty

ricochet_rabbit/IanS

chainsaw

Pusher

TNOSE_E.......

Great Trek

Robodog/Sidewinder

Hoekvlag

leeubok

Gringo

Jakkals77

myth125

2 Day

Gen

BarHugger

428 others

finallygotabike

Descent

BigBen/LittleBen

Ratty

ricochet_rabbit/IanS

chainsaw

Pusher

TNOSE_E.......

Great Trek

Robodog/Sidewinder

Hoekvlag

leeubok

Gringo

Jakkals77

myth125

2 Day

Gen

BarHugger

428 others

finallygotabike

Been a while mate! Will be sure to keep a look out for you

Descent

BigBen/LittleBen

Ratty

ricochet_rabbit/IanS

chainsaw

Pusher

TNOSE_E.......

Great Trek

Robodog/Sidewinder

Hoekvlag

leeubok

Gringo

Jakkals77

myth125

2 Day

Gen

BarHugger

428 others

finallygotabike

eddy

Hubby is considering doing it on his rigid single speed... it could be interesting [emoji102]

Edited by Gen

Descent

BigBen/LittleBen

Ratty

ricochet_rabbit/IanS

chainsaw

Pusher

TNOSE_E.......

Great Trek

Robodog/Sidewinder

Hoekvlag

leeubok

Gringo

Jakkals77

myth125

GrantC

2 Day

Gen

BarHugger

428 others

finallygotabike

eddy

For those who have done this B&B event, how tough is it really? there is the scenario-

Say that i have been trying to ride the B&B for 6 years now... twice finances ruined me and 4 times i got flu right before.... fast forward a year and i managed to get an entry into the Descent after being on the waiting list for a long... long... while... so much of length that i in fact neglected to train... at all.... 

Current fitness is at about 25%... i can handle an easy ride but nothings hectic

We did the subs and hey-ho shama-lang we IN!!! 

That was 19/20 September... 21 September the itchy-scratchy throat/ Post Nasal began and now i have a Head cold and tight chest of NOTE!!! i actually want to cry..... 

SO.... the question to those who have ridden the 3 day gig.... Will i be ok? Coming of the back of flu and zero/two weeks training...