Ashburton MTB Series #2 Sabie 2016

Acre

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure it will be fine. I will be there to ride. JCZA hopefully you don't cramp up like last year.

Anyways Monday to Friday is for protesting and burning stuff. Weekends are for drinking at the shebeens...

I am sure it will be fine. I will be there to ride. JCZA hopefully you don't cramp up like last year.

Anyways Monday to Friday is for protesting and burning stuff. Weekends are for drinking at the shebeens...

This makes a lot of sense. They usually don't protest on their own time.

Just got this on Twitter. ..

Oy Vey! If there are indeed action again tonight the organizers would surely have to do the sensible thing and postpone? I know its hard to make such a call, but a serious incident with injury or death will do irreparable damage to the organizers reputation.

Just got this on Twitter. ..

Farking idiots!!

Dodgy situation though.....think you need a few days of calm before you can say this crap is over!

Farking idiots!!

Dodgy situation though.....think you need a few days of calm before you can say this crap is over!

My things are packed and ready for our family camping weekend.... sh@t I needed this break...

My things are packed and ready for our family camping weekend.... sh@t I needed this break...

Phone a few of the guest houses and b & b's in the morning....get their opinion, not just twitter!

Or Sabie info....they were always pretty helpful.

I did talk to Francois. He said they are driving around and also heard that the will start rioting again tonight, but haven't seen anything yet..

So now it's a wait and see Game...

I did talk to Francois. He said they are driving around and also heard that the will start rioting again tonight, but haven't seen anything yet..

So now it's a wait and see Game...

Sux big time but thats all you can do....just dont let them start their sh*t in Komati next month ;)