Ashburton MTB Series #2 Sabie 2016

Acre

Yip. So now in bloody waiting for an answer.

They must just remember that some of us are driving from far and leaving early tomorrow...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shees ja i also want to stay if there are still riots between now and tommorow morning.

This is very sad

Best thing to do guys is to look on here first thing in the morning. Sabie is not that far away

If I get any info on the local whatsapp groups (yes we have those in these small towns ????) I will post immediately.

Raining here in Nellies right now so it's probably raining in Sabie too so I doubt there will be any action tonight - they might get wet ????

They have to call it off according to me! They cannot possibly guarantee everyone's safety for the weekend. It's a huge financial hit to them but they have to look at the bigger picture...

I saw the tweet from that people that are actually "I think" situated in Sabie? So I guess they won lie about it..

But they also must make a decision fast. Even of there is just a slight chance of riots again, rather postponed it.

No strikes in Sabie this morning as far as my sources can ascertain.

There is small upheaval in the areas around Nelspruit towards Malelane side but that generally gets dealt with swiftly.

I know heard they are rioting at the N4 Kanyamazane road. Its my route that I have to pass to go to Sabie. Idiots. ...

Be safe and enjoy your weekend, those of you braving it! You may add a new skill this weekend: how to bunny hop burning tyres! LOL

Be safe and enjoy your weekend, those of you braving it! You may add a new skill this weekend: how to bunny hop burning tyres! LOL

You can donate your old tyres to the movement......!

Archived