Ashburton MTB Series #2 Sabie 2016

Acre

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read now that there was a minor flare up again...

If I've learnt anything this week, its that the only thing accurate on News-24 is their URL.  There is a peaceful march to the mayor to hand over a memorandum.  If all goes well then they will disperse for the weekend.  Spoke to Brett about an hour ago and he said it does not affect the venue.  Guys getting access via Mnt Anderson.

Finishing dinner at the wild fig. Town is definitely quieter than last year. A few restaurants don't have staff and are closed. Was super humid til about six. If anyone has a half entry that's going g begging please msg me.

Finishing dinner at the wild fig. Town is definitely quieter than last year. A few restaurants don't have staff and are closed. Was super humid til about six. If anyone has a half entry that's going g begging please msg me.

If you think it was humid today - phew you gonna die tomorrow

Please take more and more fluids with you if you riding tomorrow

Call me 0828522222

Thanks Mr g only saw this in middle of the night...but it's pouring down here and has been doing so for the last for hours. People are still heading to the start though, obv don't mind spending thousands fixing their bikes.

Had a very slow ride yesterday did 20min longer than last year. An appalling time of 6h27 but no crashes and I enjoyed a swim in a mountain stream and gassed it home from the last official water point and loved the single track..very welvanpas like! Stayed next to team bulls what a nice bunch of guys. Chatted to them and their mechanics. Hope everyone that came had a good weekend despite the families missing out today.

Archived