[Event] 99er MTB Challenge

99erCycleMTB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rather doing Philidelphia MTB, the saving in entry fee I will use to top up with extra stan's cos that race is a thorn in my side.

fine breede is on this day boet but its a bit of a drive tho'

fine breede is on this day boet but its a bit of a drive tho'

Jip, saving my energy for phili! not that far away and I've got some outstanding issues to address with myself in that race

Ja, also skipping this race. Refuse to do races that are priced for the Guptas. Wil be attending the Fine Breede race, and advise all hubbers to do the same. Flippen nice and tough race at a bargain price.

Ja, also skipping this race. Refuse to do races that are priced for the Guptas. Wil be attending the Fine Breede race, and advise all hubbers to do the same. Flippen nice and tough race at a bargain price.

ok I'll see you there!

Hi entered the 45km. Any info with regards to how tough it is compared to the Getaway 30km mtb.

Hi entered the 45km. Any info with regards to how tough it is compared to the Getaway 30km mtb.

Getaway had about 500m of climbing over about 27ish km. this race has about 1300m of climbing over 45ish km. not too tough but loads tougher than the getaway we had over the w'end.

Getaway had about 500m of climbing over about 27ish km. this race has about 1300m of climbing over 45ish km. not too tough but loads tougher than the getaway we had over the w'end.

Is there a cut off time LOL not racing just riding

Is there a cut off time LOL not racing just riding

how long do you plan on riding? how long did u ride getaway the w'end?