SWAGG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some awesome news :

THE STING IN THE TAIL:

Then cycle down Cedar Road, up to the King of the Mountains into the picturesque Steyn City Estate where the views are matched with some tough hills (and where the speed bumps will be levelled out)! From here you continue onwards to the Finish at Riversands Commercial Park.

Some awesome news :

THE STING IN THE TAIL:

Then cycle down Cedar Road, up to the King of the Mountains into the picturesque Steyn City Estate where the views are matched with some tough hills (and where the speed bumps will be levelled out)! From here you continue onwards to the Finish at Riversands Commercial Park.

Those were quite bad, saw one guys in front of me totally oblivious to them and went OTB at high speed, did not look fun...

Ooh! having to slow down to turn into Kyalami - that's going to be fun. No more Froome-style top tube pedalling - save it for the mine shaft on the race track.

Yip, that turn into the race track isn't going to be pretty........

Very happy that the Ghandi square loop has been removed.

I am happy too, even that Joe Slovo downhill section was dangerous with pedestrians crossing at will.

15 years ago was the last time the full lap was used (at the finish) and they had a few finishes for a few more years thereafter that went through a make shift entrance.

I'm looking forward to the lap again.

Quite a few PB's on the cards then I reckon.

No more Wilds climb, Joe slovo, Ghandi square or M1 back to Carr street...

The roadworks on the M2 between Joe Slovo and St Andrews will mean more fun riders are closer to each other going up passed Hollard

Going to be tough in the circuit and then out with that small climb and then with the drag to the intersection where the old turn-off to the finish were.

to those in the "know" - do you think this route will be faster or slower than last years route and if so by how much? assuming same conditions of course...