Hahahahaha lol, true!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaps

If I am staying at Monte, how far away is the start? I want to ride up to the start and avid all of the traffic. Possible?

Chaps

If I am staying at Monte, how far away is the start? I want to ride up to the start and avid all of the traffic. Possible?

The start for the Twitter ride or the start for the Race?

Chaps

It's an easy roll down William Nicol - it shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes. You'll have the great vibe of riding while being surrounded by cyclists in their cars.

Edited by Spirog

Hi Bonus

Yes I am actually and enjoy reading the updates, somehow I missed the part where you where here until Feb???

No worries. We were back and forward a few times looking for property and then signing for property before we left for good. 

Glad you're enjoying it :-)

Some advise for a 947 newbie please.

I'm riding in the W batch as part of a corporate team; start time 7:47 ...  I'm also the "Team Captain" :blush: and am responsible for getting our Team together as much as possible so that we can move down to the start as one group.

I'm thinking of indicating to the team to meet at the "B" Circle so that we can proceed to the start by 6:30

Will this give us enough time to make it down to the start as a group?

Thanking you in advance.

Some advise for a 947 newbie please.

I'm riding in the W batch as part of a corporate team; start time 7:47 ... I'm also the "Team Captain" :blush: and am responsible for getting our Team together as much as possible so that we can move down to the start as one group.

I'm thinking of indicating to the team to meet at the "B" Circle so that we can proceed to the start by 6:30

Will this give us enough time to make it down to the start as a group?

Thanking you in advance.

Assume you mean make your way to the start by 7:30? A bunch of corporate and charity people clogging op the gates for the faster guys for an hour before their start, is going to cause a fair amount of aggravation.

Assume you mean make your way to the start by 7:30? A bunch of corporate and charity people clogging op the gates for the faster guys for an hour before their start, is going to cause a fair amount of aggravation.

I have no idea how long it would take for the group to move to the start, therefore the query. 

I watched a Video clip and the mass of people moving along was an eye-opener, this also prompted the query.

If we're at the "Start Gate" (Circle D) by 7:30, will it leave enough time to make our way to the "Start Line"?

I have no idea how long it would take for the group to move to the start, therefore the query. 

I watched a Video clip and the mass of people moving along was an eye-opener, this also prompted the query.

If we're at the "Start Gate" (Circle D) by 7:30, will it leave enough time to make our way to the "Start Line"?

Ignore Eon, your gate will be marked and will be well back from the faster groups, you will unlikely clog up anything.  

It is your day with your group, better to get them all together and early enough so that there is no stress on behalf of the members of the group or you... as is a day you want to enjoy with your group.

Ignore Eon, your gate will be marked and will be well back from the faster groups, you will unlikely clog up anything.  

It is your day with your group, better to get them all together and early enough so that there is no stress on behalf of the members of the group or you... as is a day you want to enjoy with your group.

Thank you Shaper

Anyone doing the Two Lap Shuffle...?

I am aiming too then jump off in the area where I live (close to the old Cornerhouse pub) which with cycling to the start I estimate will give me 170 kays or so. But the conditions on the day will determine whether I do that or not.