Hello Dear

ivr32

Hi

It was a direct email

My adds are only visible to members

Click admins link.. you will find you posted your email in a response to someone.... 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dear.

My name is Miss Victoria i saw your profile today at(www.bikehub.co.za)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (victoria000samuel@live.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Victoria.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life(victoria000samuel@live.com) please reply me with my email address.

Ha ha, just got this mail

Anyone else as well?

LOVE MATTERS A LOT IN LIFE

03d6821ff13feb964e291afddf388298.jpg

Your ads are visible to everyone, it's just the contact details you supply with the ad which would be limited to members only.

What I'm referring to was your response to a comment on the advert where you provided your email address. I'd caution against this and rather suggest PM to share such information.

Your ads are visible to everyone, it's just the contact details you supply with the ad which would be limited to members only.

What I'm referring to was your response to a comment on the advert where you provided your email address. I'd caution against this and rather suggest PM to share such information.

Yes that is what I meant about my contact details

Nope I did not post my email address on any other ad

Does this expression of love come with a virus?  

Its a spambot. I searched and the email is registered on various websites globally posting the same comments and replies to real registered users. I got mine through email though.

They stem from social network and dating sites. Bots programmed to simulate interaction with real people. Which in turn generates more site hits. I won't be surprised if these bots are capable of registering themselves on websites and attempting to interact with real users. 

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/138522/3879444-3684297373-termi.jpg

Its a spambot. I searched and the email is registered on various websites globally posting the same comments and replies to real registered users. I got mine through email though.

They stem from social network and dating sites. Bots programmed to simulate interaction with real people. Which in turn generates more site hits. I won't be surprised if these bots are capable of registering themselves on websites and attempting to interact with real users. 

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/138522/3879444-3684297373-termi.jpg

As will the perverts who are going to use bots for naughty talk....

I get pm's/emails/Facebook msg's like this all the time, you don't see me starting a thread for all of them, although I think mine will be under "name and shame" and not "scam alert" (or is after a time I realise it is scum alert maybe)  

:ph34r:

:w00t:  :lol:  :P  :D  ;)

i got it as well, but it went straight to junkmail.

Hello Dear.
My name is Miss Victoria i saw your profile today at(www.bikehub.co.za)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (victoria000samuel@live.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Victoria.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life(victoria000samuel@live.com)
please reply me with my email address.

bot fishing expedition.

Hello Dear.

My name is Miss Victoria i saw your profile today at(www.bikehub.co.za)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (victoria000samuel@live.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Victoria.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life(victoria000samuel@live.com) please reply me with my email address.

Anyone else as well?

Also received it 5 minutes ago.

Yes that is what I meant about my contact details

Nope I did not post my email address on any other ad

You posted your details in the replies of the ad... 

post-10608-0-47374900-1461156630_thumb.jpg

Hello Dear.

Anyone else as well?

Ask for nude pics :devil:  :devil:

I get pm's/emails/Facebook msg's like this all the time, you don't see me starting a thread for all of them, although I think mine will be under "name and shame" and not "scam alert" (or is after a time I realise it is scum alert maybe)  

:ph34r:

:w00t:  :lol:  :P  :D  ;)

If most of us looked like you do we'd also have this to deal with! :whistling:

Unfortunately we don't so we have to revel in that moment when a bot wants to promise us a "ten dolla love affair!" :devil:

As will the perverts who are going to use bots for naughty talk....

It gets worse. Bots are nothing new. But as programming algorithms become more complex The more they seem like real people. Microsoft recently invented a bot with its own twitter account which amusingly interacted with other people until it started spewing horrendous racial slur and had to be shut down.

Just google 'tay tweets' The account no longer exists on Twitter but there's a plethora of heinous screenshots if you check the image results