Hello Dear

ivr32

with other people until it started spewing horrendous racial slur and had to be shut down.

I just spewed my coffee :lol:  :blush:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask for nude pics :devil:  :devil:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_d_v3uWfQ0sM/SkGQPdlMUCI/AAAAAAAAAIA/M9zUlqOUJJk/s320/scary-goth.jpg

cant remember the thread a loooong time ago about a hubber who was looking for a hubland date .. it was not spongle ... but another dude - even had a couch photo!

cant remember the thread a loooong time ago about a hubber who was looking for a hubland date .. it was not spongle ... but another dude - even had a couch photo!

wasn't there a lady one also  :whistling:  :ph34r: 

LoveHub

You're getting extra value from BikeHub

Nice

Now there is a business idea lovehub.co.za and it is available!!!!!

Hello Dear.

My name is Miss Victoria i saw your profile today at(www.bikehub.co.za)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (victoria000samuel@live.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Victoria.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life(victoria000samuel@live.com) please reply me with my email address.

Ha ha, just got this mail

Anyone else as well?

Neither a cyclist ,nor a South African.

Edited by Blokman

Ask for nude pics :devil:  :devil:

And if you receive picks from short pick Zuma, please don't share :)

Hello Dear.

My name is Miss Victoria i saw your profile today at(www.bikehub.co.za)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (victoria000samuel@live.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Victoria.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life(victoria000samuel@live.com) please reply me with my email address.

Anyone else as well?

Whahahahaha.. that's hilarious

Hello Dear.

Anyone else as well?

Yeeeeppp!!! Got mine today!!! Lololol... Geesh, I felt lekker macho there for a minute!!! Miss Victoria's messing around with our feelings!!! LOL Seriously, don't even bother to reply to malicious emails like this ever.. even if you want to vloek her granny, Don't!!! 

Hello Dear.

My name is Miss Victoria i saw your profile today at became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Victoria.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life(victoria000samuel@live.com)

please reply me with my email address.

Please make sure everyone registers that email address with as many subscription based services as they can! The likes of Groupon and similar that flood your mailbox daily with at least more than a handful!