Bobbo_SA

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was told before that UK citizens pay a certain tax that's why its cheaper if you purchase in rands

You will pay 15% vat when it arrives, still a good price for the combo.

shipping cost will be around R2000....

plus 15% VAT +1% handling fee

• 2 weeks later...

Fox Ladies clothing o special today at OneDayOnly.

I'm pretty sure the helmet is the same as the men's one, just pink Logos. The gloves, mudguards and saddle bags are probably ok for men as well :P

btw, pink was once considered a boys colour, being the lighter shade of red. Marketing changed that later on.

Edited by MrJacques

I'm pretty sure the helmet is the same as the men's one, just pink Logos. The gloves, mudguards and saddle bags are probably ok for men as well :P

btw, pink was once considered a boys colour, being the lighter shade of red. Marketing changed that later on.

Just an FYI that it's not the MIPS version. 

Jan Ulrich made it ok to ride/wear pink.! :)

Just a note that ladies sizing is smaller than men's.