Bobbo_SA

Jip, R450 to R500 was the typical bi-weekly special sale price ....

Maybe I should sell mine at a profit .... hardly used, mint, better than new, amd all that .... :)

Can it hold gravel bikes?

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More a mountain sports watch. Think of a Vivo being better for high performance Sandton athletes and an instinct for the rabble that spend more time in the berg or on the Magallies ridgeline.

Better Navigation and battery life, also useful stuff like storm warnings. No need for wifi, music, golf and pay functionality.

It is actually a great affordable option for ultra trail athletes, R4,5k and it will last a 100Miler with ease. Not many on the market do that at that price.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

Read the DC review with a pot of tea last night

Seems like a pretty cool watch

Having gone from a Fenix 3 to an Instinct I was pleasantly surprised.

Does pretty much everything the Fenix did with some extra's thrown in.

No fancy colour screen but for me it is perfect.

Having gone from a Fenix 3 to an Instinct I was pleasantly surprised.

Does pretty much everything the Fenix did with some extra's thrown in.

No fancy colour screen but for me it is perfect.

I went to the 735xt from the fenix 3 , not that I ever came close to truly using the fenix 3 

the new watch has A slightly more colorful and interactive screen ,  a few more metrics , optical hrm which i love and hasn't missed a beat yet 

I went to the 735xt from the fenix 3 , not that I ever came close to truly using the fenix 3 

the new watch has A slightly more colorful and interactive screen ,  a few more metrics , optical hrm which i love and hasn't missed a beat yet 

I also changed for the wrist based HRM, not too concerned about super accuracy.

I intentionally wanted to dumb down the watch, no more colours, no more customizable screens, etc.

I also didn't use the F3 to the max but I was worried about it getting on in years, no more software updates and also it was becoming less compatible with newer widgets and features.

Suppose I used all the above to justify a new watch really

Morning gents. 

Fox riding gear is on One Day Only. 

Looks to be extremely limited sizing though. 

So facebook pops up with a memory today. 4 years ago I was at Papachinos with my daughter and they have this massive jar of Nutella on display, I took a pic and posted to facebook at the time.

What a coincidence (or are they watching me)