1 hour ago, Zebra said:

If you have had SIX saddles, and all make you numb in 10 - 30 minutes, and tri position is in any case a stressful' body position (on tri bars...) have you tried a bike fit expert before fitting a 7th saddle? Serious question.

Good luck

Chris

Yeah I have, the last two saddles were loan saddles from the bike fitting expert. 

Edited by ScottCM

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, ScottCM said:

Yeah I have, the last two saddles were loan saddles from the bike fitting expert. 

Try nose down a few mm rather than flat as most road saddles are, see if that helps

11 minutes ago, shaper said:

Try nose down a few mm rather than flat as most road saddles are, see if that helps

Sorry forgot to mention that the numbness has been on every bike / saddle I have ever owned, not just the current Speedmax. 

Currently I'm on the prologo T-Gale test saddle which is the narrowest of them all and it is sloped downwards. Anymore and it puts strain on my arms as it feels like I'm slipping off.  We have changed my riding/sitting position to try solve the problem but alas I think its my body that doesn't want to play ball (excuse the pun). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

PTO Euro champs @ Ibiza on dstv 207.

Great startlist! Lets see who wins, older generation or the young super kids.

I am old school.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an idea what is happening with Ironman 2024? No dates yet released for the event. Looking to do my first one, but have a feeling the date and/or venue might be changed?

34 minutes ago, Heina13 said:

Anyone have an idea what is happening with Ironman 2024? No dates yet released for the event. Looking to do my first one, but have a feeling the date and/or venue might be changed?

Think they are still waiting on the Municipality.  There was something in the Herald last month https://www.heraldlive.co.za/news/2023-05-19-nelson-mandela-bay-poised-to-renew-ironman-sponsorship/

Also there have been rumours that the date will be 14 April 2024, but nothing confirmed as yet.

Bradley came 6.

Very well.

Hope he is going to Nice World Champs, think he can have a good showing with technical bike.

Even replicate a Tissink position.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Two friends doing the Knysna Xtreme this weekend.

They`ve putt in the hours from 3am in the mornings, they are ready for the challenge.

46 minutes ago, DJuice said:

Two friends doing the Knysna Xtreme this weekend.

They`ve putt in the hours from 3am in the mornings, they are ready for the challenge.

Brutal ... ending with a 50km run through Prince Albert's Pass ...... hectic. As if an ultra isn't enough suffering already?   I take my hat off to them.  💪