2016 Coronation Double Century

swiss

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Volvo looks perfect to slipstream....

#cardoping

You mean like these guys from that well known team of guys who don't mind cheating if they can?

post-35786-0-15330700-1480009710_thumb.jpg

You mean like these guys from that well known team of guys who don't mind cheating if they can?

That one fiets look like it's falling off...

Stay Wide Of The Rider

Remember watching this live thinking WTF!!

He and his entire team do stuff that makes you think that, constantly..... But the press has bigger fish to fry.

Interesting to see how you gonna fit guys(sort of) and their bikes in there!

Team car is for two spare wheels, some water bottles, snacks and belters!! Why would you want guys and bikes in the team car they supposed to be cycling.

Team car is for two spare wheels, some water bottles, snacks and belters!! Why would you want guys and bikes in the team car they supposed to be cycling.

Mmmmmmmmm, belters.

So where's the pic of the belters?.................. 

You know! Piktchas or it didn't happen!

He and his entire team do stuff that makes you think that, constantly..... But the press has bigger fish to fry.

Like asking Sky what was in the bag? Press is complicit in doping and cheating in cycling. Journalists are too scared to write or say the truth as they then lose their access to the cyclists.

Reality is there is not a journalist on a mainstream news publication or an established cycling outlet that is not just a fan with a typewriter or microphone. The void being left by PnP with his LA manlove is fast getting filled by Carlton Kirby on TV while the GCN boys are never going to rock the boat they are paddling to wealth and fame by praising miraculous bilharzia led recoveries from donkey to multiple grand tour winner. The Cycling Podcast?

Then you have the Hot Cillee bandwagon where all the voices of cycling get free trips to ride their bikes with a smattering of pros and other high paying clients. Free trip to Ventoux from Cape Town anyone? Or if you are in Europe a free trip to do the Cape Rolleur?

So I'm really interested in what you view as "bigger fish to fry" as the PR side of pro cycling is to tied up by a few incestuous relationships where a lot of money is being made and a lot of fun is being had by the select few who have no interest in exposing anything. The omerta lives, not just in the riders.

It's a dirty sport.

But there is still nothing like riding a bike on a nice day on a nice route.

good luck all !! keep safe. make sure you stay on the right, rite, write  correct (left) side of the white line

looking forward to the ride reports.

travel safe and keep hydrated, the weather for the afternoon looks VERY warm indeed

Ja, guys have a great time.. I will use the twitter verse for updates.. stay safe and enjoy.

Archived