2016 Coronation Double Century

swiss

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re the cost, I still think at R1000 per person it was very good value for money. From the other big events that have done, R1000 is not bad for the good organisation, good timing, great bathroom facilities, great facilities afterwards. 

Is it Friday already?

We got our confirmation email, our team is in!

Good luck to everyone who entered! 

wow

nice!

We got our confirmation email, our team is in!

Good luck to everyone who entered! 

You are lucky.

Our team got this message:

Your application has now been submitted. Please note: This is not a guarantee or confirmation of your Team Entry. You will be notified within 24hrs of having applied whether you are successful in your application or not.

You are lucky.

Our team got this message:

Your application has now been submitted. Please note: This is not a guarantee or confirmation of your Team Entry. You will be notified within 24hrs of having applied whether you are successful in your application or not.

that's the standard message for the application, above is talking about getting accepted, and asked to pay

By now everyone should have received the email and paid their entry fees??

Which means we were Unsuccessful in our application, no mail received at all.

Which means we were Unsuccessful in our application, no mail received at all.

yep us too, i'm waiting till tomorrow so i can blame and bash PPA

Teams have till 12h00 to pay...those teams who have not yet received an e mail asking them to pay are not going to ride unless they are allocated the spot of a team who has received such a mail but not paid by 12h00... that is how I understand it? 

Was this really 'first come first served'? I received my 'application submitted' email at 11:02, my colleague at 11:01. Neither of our applications were successful. #justsaying

Archived