DHI Leogang 12 June UCI MTB World Cup Round 4

Stretch

Gee had actually been a lot more chilled of late.. He think he's a bit stressed since he hasn't be returning results lately.. But I'm actually not minding him again

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a huge jump by Atherton on that last jump!

Cancelled my dstv, luckily for Redbull tv I can watch [emoji102] it live [emoji95]

Gwinn and Rachel making the competition part of it a bit boring now... Gwinn now on 16....

Gwinn not that bad for me yet but its starting to urkk me everytime Rachel wins ( she is still a fantastic rider)

I've never touched a downhill bike, and only briefly rode a mtb ... but I must say that DHI is some of the most exciting spectator bicycling.

Minnaar's run wasn't nearly as smooth as we normally see, and Gwin's was something else.!

Probably somewhat expected having won without a chain last year. :)

Gwinn and Rachel making the competition part of it a bit boring now... Gwinn now on 16....

I disagree regarding Gwin. He's still beatable. Minnaar proved that last week.

With Rachel it's a different story. The only way any other of the ladies could ever hope to take a win is if Rachel crashes out. Seagrave had a beautifully flowing run, but couldn't match Rachel's speed. 

I disagree regarding Gwin. He's still beatable. Minnaar proved that last week.

With Rachel it's a different story. The only way any other of the ladies could ever hope to take a win is if Rachel crashes out. Seagrave had a beautifully flowing run, but couldn't match Rachel's speed. 

sure he is beatable..loic also beat him this year..but he is definitely on a different level at the moment.

anyway....Moment of the day still went to the young fenchie

On a side note: YT must definitely be getting a good return on investment with Gwin. The TUES is now a World Cup winning bike and I definitely think that the YT Mob will be boosting sales with all the positive marketing and race results.

On a side note: YT must definitely be getting a good return on investment with Gwin. The TUES is now a World Cup winning bike and I definitely think that the YT Mob will be boosting sales with all the positive marketing and race results.

Jip, they've definitely shed the "just for fun but not fast" stigma...YT FTW

Damn I was routing for the baby of the field there..

I reckon Loris will be a dominant force in the next few years, he's FAST! 

Archived