Hemorrhoids

of the coffee for a week or two and 2 liters of water a day solved that problem for me. 

Or keep on drinking coffee and get a mild laxative for a couple of days to "relieve the pressure" 

Had surgery for prolapsed buggers a few years ago. Blocked the following few days out of my mind for ever. Can't imagine there's anything more painful a man deserves to experience. The old chirp of feeling like a pinecone wrapped in barbed wire forced through your nostril is about right.

But man after that it changes your life. Best thing I ever did.

I'm told the newer generation surgery is less painful, but I'm sure I had the red hot poker method

Sensitive topic but sensitive !! :eek:  :eek:  Just wondering how many of you have had it and I am certain that long hours in the saddle causes this due to increased " Valsalva effect"

Did you go for surgery or did this just clear up on its own? Did you have to stop training for a while ? Haven't seen similar post might be interesting!

Unless you have a constant cough, blow up big balloons(very many) , lift weights, press hard nuggets (straining during stool like when constipated) or give natural birth in the long hours in your saddle  . . . . it is very very unlike to be caused by the long hours in the saddle.

What V12man  said.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Also try  and identify what you do in you daily life that increase the internal abdominal pressure. If you can id this, and avoid it, it might help solve you problem without surgery.

With men, mostly to long (and straining) in The Game of  the Throne, heavy lifting in gym or work related or constant coughing. (possible side effect of ACE-Inh)    

Edited by IH8MUD

Home Remedy: PILES AWAY. Zambezi Dve, Sinoville, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa Get directions. 0125433286

Apply TCP to the area

Or comfrey ointment if you can get it (the one mixed with vaseline not the one that looks like aquas cream)

Some old wives tale advice.

When you are on the pot, and the bugger pokes out, you take a box of matches. Strike a match, blow it out, and then poke the haemorrhoids with the smouldering match. It will retreat very quickly to where it needs to be.

You might need to repeat it once more, maybe twice, but by day 4 you will only need to shake the box of matches to remind the bugger and it will reverse by itself. Et voila! Le problem solved.

Some old wives tale advice.

When you are on the pot, and the bugger pokes out, you take a box of matches. Strike a match, blow it out, and then poke the haemorrhoids with the smouldering match. It will retreat very quickly to where it needs to be.

You might need to repeat it once more, maybe twice, but by day 4 you will only need to shake the box of matches to remind the bugger and it will reverse by itself. Et voila! Le problem solved.

Bwhaahahahaahahahaaaa

I cant imagine how you would train with them, would not be a fun affair that.

Had them once due to a week long stomach virus that ended in hospital, so it kinda put me out of any training for a while.

Now we know why you're called Rocket-Boy...

Home Remedy: PILES AWAY. Zambezi Dve, Sinoville, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa Get directions. 0125433286

'Seems legit'.

of the coffee for a week or two and 2 liters of water a day solved that problem for me. 

Or keep on drinking coffee and get a mild laxative for a couple of days to "relieve the pressure" 

Is that why you called yourself "Hermes"  :ph34r:  :whistling:

I had one once years ago whilst traveling in the USA. Mostly dehydration and bad diet aka airline food. Only time and none since but I can tell you it subsumed my life for about a week.

Eventually i managed to get to a drugstore and bought about every remedy i could find on the shelf. It was that bad . I couldn't sneeze, cough or sit without flashes of pain. I was petrified every time i felt a sneeze or cough coming (and i had a cold). The class had no ides and it was about 3 to 4 days i sat there with one goal. Not to sneeze or cough. learned nothing.

Imagine a 23 hour flight home...

Never ever have I been so happy to land and have such a pained expression on my face to walk into the terminal, nor been to explain to anyone why...

More roughage, less protein and more water i believe is the longer term solution.

Strongs bud. Its not funny, but afterwards you may laugh about it....