This makes me happy.

Thx for the trouble.

Edited by Gen

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gerald, have downloaded, unzipped, put in hub name, got team dropdown list, but No rider dropdown list?

Have  selected a team first - row 5?

Once you select a team, then the riders on that team will be selected.

It is supposed to reduce scrolling through 198 riders each time.

See example below

post-1372-0-35475800-1471601032_thumb.png

Edited by geraldm24

Have  selected a team first - row 5?

Once you select a team, then the riders on that team will be selected.

It is supposed to reduce scrolling through 198 riders each time.

Spreadsheet has you as Team 1, Rider 01, Team as Lampre then rider as Louis.  If I click on Louis there is no dropdown list?

I also tried to fill in Team ID 2, Hub Name, Cell G7.  Get the team list, put in Sky.  Went to Cell G8 expecting dropdown list and there is nothing?

Spreadsheet has you as Team 1, Rider 01, Team as Lampre then rider as Louis.  If I click on Louis there is no dropdown list?

I also tried to fill in Team ID 2, Hub Name, Cell G7.  Get the team list, put in Sky.  Went to Cell G8 expecting dropdown list and there is nothing?

Weird, because I have downloaded the zip files posted on the previous page (5) and it has a full team - it's the same zip file I originally posted.

Bonus and Rookie85 have both used the same form - with success.

Are you using Windows or Mac? I can't remember if the validation works Mac - will have to check when I get home.

Send me your team by PM - I'll capture it manually if you don't come right.

Edited by geraldm24

Weird, because I have downloaded the zip files posted on the previous page (5) and it has a full team - it's the same zip file I originally posted.

Bonus and Rookie85 have both used the same form - with success.

Are you using Windows or Mac? I can't remember if the validation works Mac - will have to check when I get home.

Send me your team by PM - I'll capture it manually if you don't come right.

Using Win 10 with LibreOffice.  Maybe it is the LibreOffice.  PM Sent and thanks :)

Edited by shaper

Using Win 10 with LibreOffice. Maybe it is the LibreOffice. PM Sent and thanks :)

definitely LibraOffice - wife has that on her Mac.

Drives me crazy and I usually end up moving the file to my laptop (MS Office) to fix, setup, convert and then sending it back.

Hi Gerald

Please find my team attached. Thanks for all your efforts.

Attached?

I'm using Tapatalk and don't see an attachment. Am I missing something?

It hasn't done the Vuelta a Espana any favours being the final Grand Tour of the season as now there's always the sneaky feeling that it only concerns those who need redemption or have to prove their worth. This year is no exception but with the three pre-Tour de France favourites on the start line is this edition going to be more of a round two?

Robert Millar's predictions

READ MORE HERE

http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/author/robert-millars-2016-vuelta-a-espana-predictions/