Contego Segment Hunter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BAHAHAHAHA!

Those POCs are hideous, aren't they

Those are the new Adidas ones, but yeah they are not to everyone's taste(mine included)

Who is 'die muishond' some undercover pro?

I asked a similar question a while ago. I think it's Myles,but so far I have no proof.

They should come to Wellington and do a few segments on the black route. I am willing to bet plenty that no matter who they bring they won't beat the current record on Alp d'huez

Edited by Jaco-fiets

How sure are we that Tiaan Jordaan wasn't on an e-bike

Hey DirtyDan

Thanks for that vote of confidence, Big up to you!!!

If you ever feel the need that I need to prove myself just let me know.

Its such a shame that whenever any person is excelling in a achievement there is always people who doubt others abilities. Ive been putting in the hours, have a look at strava all my training is public, but guess its easier to accuse somebody than rather to investigate first.

I dont know whether its insecurity, jealousy or just small man syndrome but I do hope my word is good enough, think i could get a vote of confidence there?

Its such a good gesture form the guys at Contego, BikeHub, South Industries to give us the opportunity to go out and have fun lets not kill the dream from the  bonds we develop through this great sport cycling.

I see the segment is undergoing some maintenance soon

Tiaan, you better charge that Scalpel for one more go hey

maintenance now, and changes have been made already afaik. Apparently it's a lot smoother and faster. Haven't been up there in about a month, so dunno. 

maintenance now, and changes have been made already afaik. Apparently it's a lot smoother and faster. Haven't been up there in about a month, so dunno.

It is smoother. How do you think I got to my current Cobra downhill ranking of 905 or so...? Edited by Thor Buttox