Contego Segment Hunter #3: The battle for Cape Cobra

Contego Segment Hunter

Easy on the rant tiger Tiaan, by now you shouldn't take everyone on the hub serious.

...a few Serious one's already have ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DirtyDan

Thanks for that vote of confidence, Big up to you!!!

If you ever feel the need that I need to prove myself just let me know.

Its such a shame that whenever any person is excelling in a achievement there is always people who doubt others abilities. Ive been putting in the hours, have a look at strava all my training is public, but guess its easier to accuse somebody than rather to investigate first.

I dont know whether its insecurity, jealousy or just small man syndrome but I do hope my word is good enough, think i could get a vote of confidence there?

Its such a good gesture form the guys at Contego, BikeHub, South Industries to give us the opportunity to go out and have fun lets not kill the dream from the bonds we develop through this great sport cycling.

Personally I think he's just jealous. He wishes he was that fast! :whistling:

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Hey DirtyDan

Thanks for that vote of confidence, Big up to you!!!

If you ever feel the need that I need to prove myself just let me know.

Its such a shame that whenever any person is excelling in a achievement there is always people who doubt others abilities. Ive been putting in the hours, have a look at strava all my training is public, but guess its easier to accuse somebody than rather to investigate first.

I dont know whether its insecurity, jealousy or just small man syndrome but I do hope my word is good enough, think i could get a vote of confidence there?

Its such a good gesture form the guys at Contego, BikeHub, South Industries to give us the opportunity to go out and have fun lets not kill the dream from the  bonds we develop through this great sport cycling.

Hey Mr Jordaan

I'm sorry if you feel as though I'm belittling your seriously impressive achievement. As hard as I may try, I doubt I could get a time close to yours on The Cobra (I'm being sincere here by the way).

As with most threads on the Hub, my 2 cents of 'jealousy' was really intended as tongue-in-cheek. Perhaps you're struggling with a little 'insecurity'? Surely not, considering the formidable riding stats you're laying down (I'm not being facetious here).

Could it possibly be some 'roid rage going on? Should your offensive outburst concern us, Mr Jordaan?

Just dicking around dude. Go take some stimulants or something :P

Edited by DirtyDan

Guest notmyname

Hey Mr Jordaan

I'm sorry if you feel as though I'm belittling your seriously impressive achievement. As hard as I may try, I doubt I could get a time close to yours on The Cobra (I'm being sincere here by the way).

As with most threads on the Hub, my 2 cents of 'jealousy' was really intended as tongue-in-cheek. Perhaps you're struggling with a little 'insecurity'? Surely not, considering the formidable riding stats you're laying down (I'm not being facetious here).

Could it possibly be some 'roid rage going on? Should your offensive outburst concern us, Mr Jordaan?

Just dicking around dude. Go take some stimulants or something :P

Creepers.

I reckon I'll go out this weekend and try and break into the top 50. Currently sitting at 137 with 12.53. Need to crack 12 min. Take it easy going down and balls to the wall on the uphill.

Don't worry Tiaan, your KOM is safe.

I need to up my game, and stop resting at the bottom... LOL. Sitting at 20m25. 

Always just taking it easy there cos I'm *** tired and unfit. 

To get to the top 1,000 overall I need to drop 4 minutes. And if I do that, then I'll be top 50 in the "people over 95kg" bracket. 

Bring it. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

I need to up my game, and stop resting at the bottom... LOL. Sitting at 20m25. 

Always just taking it easy there cos I'm *** tired and unfit. 

To get to the top 1,000 overall I need to drop 4 minutes.  stone

fixed  :ph34r:

I reckon I'll go out this weekend and try and break into the top 50. Currently sitting at 137 with 12.53. Need to crack 12 min. Take it easy going down and balls to the wall on the uphill.

Don't worry Tiaan, your KOM is safe.

Ha ha ha not worried at all, love a good rivalry on strava