Terrible Bike service

Irshaadmayet

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sound like you are definitely cooler than me then  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Wore it to dinner with a few mates, when my wife was pregnant with our lightie. Looks at me, looks at the shirt, looks at my wife. Says. Bulls***. 

nghhhh... Ribs. 

MMMMM. 

Not just any ribs..free range, organic lamb..all the way from the folks farm in the nothern cape.. :ph34r:

Wore it to dinner with a few mates, when my wife was pregnant with our lightie. Looks at me, looks at the shirt, looks at my wife. Says. Bulls***. 

Wore it to dinner with a few mates, when my wife was pregnant with our lightie. Looks at me, looks at the shirt, looks at my wife. Says. Bullseye

there, i fixed it

edit:

Storm troopers are not known for hitting anything...

A bike hub cooking get together at some trail where we can ride and cook

O wait, tokai soon

That would be epic!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

I gonna try that lamb mint patty this weekend.

When I made mine I used a tea spoon of mint to season a batch of 500g lamb mince. Got three decent sized patties out of it and the mint wasn't too overpowering. Have also used the mint to season sirloin steak along with some mixed herb garlic salt and that came out pretty good too.

Myles my mom would have a heart attack at hearing that I used 500g for 'only three' patties. She would've wanted at least six. Rather obviously I kinda disagree with her about that.

When I made mine I used a tea spoon of mint to season a batch of 500g lamb mince. Got three decent sized patties out of it and the mint wasn't too overpowering. Have also used the mint to season sirloin steak along with some mixed herb garlic salt and that came out pretty good too.

Myles my mom would have a heart attack at hearing that I used 500g for 'only three' patties. She would've wanted at least six. Rather obviously I kinda disagree with her about that.

I gonna make a kg worth of patties. I have some mint growing on my garden. Used it yesterday in a juice.

I gonna make a kg worth of patties. I have some mint growing on my garden. Used it yesterday in a juice.

Sounds lekker!

Yeah watermelon konfyt. I have yet to find someone who makes it as good as how my Gran did.

Not sure if its the same though. as I know marmalade.

Watermelon konfyt you basically eat the skin which has been boiled in sugar.

You talking of konfyt made with makataan watermelon. I know a guy. Btw its 'koesiester'.

The OP would have been better off complaining about a receipe...who knows, might have turned into a thread about poor bike service.

#thisisthehubforyou

The OP would have been better of complaining about a receipe...who knows, might have turned into a thread about poor bike service.

#thisisthehubforyou

Poor service > no bike > boredom > baking

Almost inevitable, really... #hublogic

@'Cippo

Waar val jy uit, 16 pages on and you chime in now only!

For a lekker Koeksisters try the caltex at the waterfront on a Sunday morning, homemade style fresh from their bakery...

Yum, oh and a Seattle Coffee

@'Cippo

Waar val jy uit, 16 pages on and you chime in now only!

For a lekker Koeksisters try the caltex at the waterfront on a Sunday morning, homemade style fresh from their bakery...

Yum, oh and a Seattle Coffee

Never. Koesiesters must be eaten at home just as they get syruped and get covered with coconut. You try and grab the first one and burn your fingers. You bite into it and struggle swallowing the bcos its stil hot. I have a kwaai connection, just the way a real koesiester tietie made it.

So the ship I'm on received some of those horrifying store made patties. This morning I transformed four of those into these for breakfast:

post-51480-1472793399,8948.jpg

post-51480-1472793686,1915.jpg

post-51480-1472793714,2033.jpg

They came out ok considering the lowish quality of the mince and the slight overload of thyme, other than that it was pretty decent.

Archived