Cradle Incident: Know this cyclist?

Mojoman

I'll add to the prize money.

At leastvif he is found all this speculation and nonsense on the hub can end...

In the words of George W. after 9/11 -

"There used tah be signs out West that said 'Wanted, dead or alive ...' "

So the bounty hunters are starting to come out now!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one has said what bike he was riding... anyone know?  Bike much easier to spot than a dude with a different shirt and in disguise!

Do we know what bike he was riding?

Snip snip...

The irony is, that in about 95% of accidents where cyclists and vehicles were involved, the vehicle was in the wrong. How many of these "cyclist- haters" actually obey the traffic laws?

I wonder how they will act if truckers have the same attitude towards motorists because they cut in front of them, jumping red lights etc.

They say 73% of all statistics are made up on the spot to support an argument.  :ph34r:

They say 73% of all statistics are made up on the spot to support an argument.  :ph34r:

I would have thought that, that statistic is much higher. :eek:

With a jersey of such poor taste like that he must ride a Specialized :P​ 

We Specialized riders don't do Scott helmets. We dress in full Spez kit remember. Even the under pant(y) is mos Spez.  ;)  :P

We Specialized riders don't do Scott helmets. We dress in full Spez kit remember. Even the under pant(y) is mos Spez.  ;)  :P

You wear an under pant(y) with your cycling pant??

Walking behind the girl in the pink dress with the blue bag on the walkway. She's right next to the crew digging at the hedge of the maze in the bottom left corner....

What did I win? :ph34r:

Nooit bru thats Wally's goose

ooooo I know I know, my daughter has the book. We spend hours looking for him and his friends.

Wally's goose = Wanda

Then there is Odlaw, and Wizard Whitebeard, there is also Wally's dog (Woof), but you can only see his tail, then there is a key, scroll, camera, bino's and a bone. I cant remember the others now.

But the books are great fun with my daughter. Love making up stories about the different characters and what they doing.

Is the Spez under panty like the Mormon under panty and give you okes 'Specialized' powers?

Is the Spez under panty like the Mormon under panty and give you okes 'Specialized' powers?

Just a string for the price of suit.

Yip, it don't give us saddle sores. It gives the saddle, saddle sores :whistling:

Apparently the gentleman in question was seen at Bidon this morning and the police were called...let's see where this finally ends

EvanB, please keep us posted on this. I am sure allot of people on this forum would like to know the details that comes out of this.

Archived