The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuff that, can't sit around here while this is going on, Im bouncing.

I was gonna go and train

I'm definitely getting on the couch instead

Might be a good thing, maybe then a few cheeky TD chirps won't upset you so much

This post cut me deep  :huh:

Just tuned in......Commentators just said the attack happened as the peleton was taking a comfort break??... that true?

Just tuned in......Commentators just said the attack happened as the peleton was taking a comfort break??... that true?

Mixed responses. Some say yes, some no.

I will believe default racing until I see evidence that tommy did stop for a pee.

Meanwhile it seems Movistar have also burned their matches. Quintana seems isolated, though Nibali still has a man on the nose. 

Time to attack it sounds like... Just used all their firepower, give them some pain.

Meanwhile it seems Movistar have also burned their matches. Quintana seems isolated, though Nibali still has a man on the nose. 

Time to attack it sounds like... Just used all their firepower, give them some pain.

NQ never isolated, he just sits on the wheel of someone else... doesn't matter what team... doesn't have tactics that requires the team 

Archived