Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Like Gen said you can get a lot from the online stuff. If you have short term insurance with them and take a photo of dogs/ outside lights/ burglar bars and upload you get points. Some of the online questionnaires take a few min but its points for nothing.

Doesn't matter if it's short term or any other products links to Multiply you get the points validating either way..just remember short term insurance clients need to validated every 6 months.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you are 100% sorted and no need for a fitness assessment. Well done on your number of active dayz!

I'm exactly the same situation as Longwheelbase so I hope you are correct ;)

He he... all your online questionnaires done, has your broker done his bit...the annual review etc.?

Don't forget about your safety score validation..lots of easy points there.

Pls remember if you see you haven't averaged the 16 active days p/m for period Jan - now..to go do a fitness assessment ASAP. .

Do you get points for meeting with your financial advisor (all my stuff is with Momentum). I'm asking cos I don't really need to meet with him at this point?

He is... lol. it's a matter of either or..

Either 16 active days p/m or LEVEL 5 (for max discount. . We all want max discount) fitness assessment every 6 months ..

A reminder of how the discount is calculated.

12461f2a7dbe2e98ad3a6dbac831aafe.jpg

Do you get points for meeting with your financial advisor (all my stuff is with Momentum). I'm asking cos I don't really need to meet with him at this point?

Yip

He must do an annual review for you.. ideally you need to go see the broker and he will go through everything with you..

It's a lot of points.. Get on the phone with him and tell him to do it ASAP.

Edited by Gen

Another thing, anyone had problems with some active dayz bot being included in your monthly totals.

All mine get uploaded directly from Garmin Connect and Strava. I was told they (Momentum) had technical issues last week?

Yip

He must do an annual review for you.. ideally you need to go see the broker and he will go through everything with you..

It's a lot of points.. Get on the phone with him and tell him to do it ASAP.

Will do, thanks. Don't even know who "my advisor" is now. The bloke I was dealing with has left the company!

Another thing, anyone had problems with some active dayz bot being included in your monthly totals.

All mine get uploaded directly from Garmin Connect and Strava. I was told they (Momentum) had technical issues last week?

Not that I am aware of... maybe I must check my own things and see lol

Oh wait. Yes there was one day where I remember the system being full of crap...but my own active dayz do reflect correctly..

Ps..your broker holds up to 180 points in his hands..get him to do his bit.

Edited by Gen

Will do, thanks. Don't even know who "my advisor" is now. The bloke I was dealing with has left the company!

Oh dear...[emoji33]

Not that I am aware of... maybe I must check my own things and see lol

Oh wait. Yes there was one day where I remember the system being full of crap...but my own active dayz do reflect correctly..

Ps..your broker holds up to 180 points in his hands..get him to do his bit.

Just check yours cos they mailed me about technical difficulties!

Gonna find out who my broker is now...

Just check yours cos they mailed me about technical difficulties!

Gonna find out who my broker is now...

My active dayz is also stuffed. They say there is a technical issue which they are working on

My active dayz is also stuffed. They say there is a technical issue which they are working on

Mmmm...

Idea

Go to the app you use to record activities and download an activity history for the period that your active dayz has had issues (either activity or steps) you can even take a couple of screen shots of it and email it to multiply@momentum.co.za.

That will serve as proof of activity. .flip..month end is soon they need to sort it out.

Seems I was partially correct.

Extract from document Momentum email me below:  “in Afrikaans”

So - Momentum would only use the active dayz achieved from Jan 2017 to June 2017 if it improves your current Myriad discount.

Discount from 2018 Momentum use the average active dayz of your 5 best months for the period July 2017 to Dec 2017 to determine the discount in conjunction with Healthy Heart Score and Multiply Point status.

Wat u in gedagte moet hou

Ons gebruik drie maatstawwe om u Multiply-afslag te bepaal:

Hoe aktief u is, gemeet aan u gemiddelde aktiewe dae maand of die uitslae van u fiksheidsevaluering (watook al die beste is);

hoe gesond u hart is, deur u Healthy Heart Score te bepaal; en

u Multiply Premier-status.

Ons sal einde Junie 2017 'n nuwe berekening van u gemiddelde aktiewe dae doen en dié waarde slegs gebruik as dit vir u beter afslag beteken vir die res van die jaar. Ons bereken dié gemiddelde deur die gemiddelde van u veste vyf maande van aktiewe dae tussen Januarie en Junie 2017 te gebruik. As u nie vir die hele berekeningstydperk '’n lid van Multiply was nie, sal ons u gemiddelde bereken volgens hoe lank u Multiply-lidmaatskap al van krag is.

Enige verbeterings in die drie bogenoemde maatstawwe sedert 31 Desember 2016 sal gebruik word om u Myriadafslag te verhoog.

Edited by Pooyan

My active dayz is right and this month has been updated almost daily BUT last month it was only updating on their site a few days late. The reason I was worried is I checked my account when I thought I had my 16 days and it said I wasn't going to get the full discount on my policies and I straight away queried it. They said if it doesn't come right by month end then I can query it but a few days later it "caught up".

I must say, I really dig the live chat thing they have now. Even though I am close friends with my broker and he can help me any time its just so quick and easy when your logged in.

My active dayz is right and this month has been updated almost daily BUT last month it was only updating on their site a few days late. The reason I was worried is I checked my account when I thought I had my 16 days and it said I wasn't going to get the full discount on my policies and I straight away queried it. They said if it doesn't come right by month end then I can query it but a few days later it "caught up".

I must say, I really dig the live chat thing they have now. Even though I am close friends with my broker and he can help me any time its just so quick and easy when your logged in.

Aah yes. I haven't tried the live chat..interesting to hear that clients find it helpful..

Now if they can just get their Multiply app launched that will make things so much easier.

I see it is as least being tested...

Hopefully soon..and hopefully more than just a gym check in [emoji35]

dbdbd3aa108ed55e0be5ef45c44abed4.jpg

Edited by Gen