Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

There are a lot of stores that Momentum are partners with. Just buy a voucher via the Momentum online store, and there is your discount

Basicly just takelot IIRC then.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm... have a look at which companies form a part of the EDCON group, and then maybe change your approach a bit. 

I was referring to Edgars and I stand by that point.  They don't stock a running shoe that I would buy for a 5km parkrun, not the stores I have been to.

If I came across incorrectly, that is not how I meant it.  I was asking the initial question to learn, so please do change my approach as to where in the Edcon group I should go buy running shoes to the likes of Brooks, Saucony, New Balance etc...  In Bloemfontein...

Edcon Stores. Edgars, Edgars Shoe Gallery, Edgars Active, CNA, Jet, Jet Mart, Boardmans, Red Square, Legit, Calvin Klein, Victoria Secret, Lucky Brand, Dune, Green Elephant, Salsa, Tom Tailor, Topshop, Geox, Lipsy, TM Lewin, Dr Martens, Vince, River Island, Express, Jigsaw.

Edited by Jackes

I was referring to Edgars and I stand by that point.  They don't stock a running shoe that I would buy for a 5km parkrun, not the stores I have been to.

If I came across incorrectly, that is not how I meant it.  I was asking the initial question to learn, so please do change my approach as to where in the Edcon group I should go buy running shoes to the likes of Brooks, Saucony, New Balance etc...  In Bloemfontein...

Edcon Stores. Edgars, Edgars Shoe Gallery, Edgars Active, CNA, Jet, Jet Mart, Boardmans, Red Square, Legit, Calvin Klein, Victoria Secret, Lucky Brand, Dune, Green Elephant, Salsa, Tom Tailor, Topshop, Geox, Lipsy, TM Lewin, Dr Martens, Vince, River Island, Express, Jigsaw.

That's why I edited my post... 

I run marathons, I'm not looking for hip hop retro sneakers.. LOL

They have lots of running shoes, but try Takelot as you mentioned

Removed the unnecessary bold for you.

Rather get something for your GF or Wife, or for yourself.

Much better purchase than a pair of running jogging shoes

That will get something else running

Hi Guys 

apologies if this has been asked already but what is the difference between Multiply and sanlam reality?

If the OP is a hot chick we want pictures.

If the GF is hot we want pictures.

If the Wife is hot we want pictures.

That's why I edited my post... 

Approach changed?  :whistling: :devil:  :thumbup:

They have lots of running shoes, but try Takelot as you mentioned

I don't want to derail the thread, but then again it should add value for other guys looking for running shoes.  

http://www.edgarsactive.co.za/product-category/men/men-footwear/

The only shoe that I can see there that they stock that you will find in a running shop is the Nike Winflo and the only running shop that may stock that as well is Sportsmans.  And that is hardly a high mileage trainer.   So no, they don't stock the type of shoes that I'm looking for to run marathons up to Comrades.

I do realize you only need a R500 pair of Mr Price sport shoes to break the Comrades record, but then again I don't aim to break the Comrades record.  :P

Takelot has some, but also none of the options I'm looking at.

It's sorry that Multiply does not have this like Vitality has, but this is certainly not a "Multiply-deal-breaker"!

Removed the unnecessary bold for you.

The bold editing came with the copied post, but I like your way of thinking.    Although that chasing will not work up nearly the sweat that running does! :blush:

Edited by Jackes

I don't want to derail the thread, but then again it should add value for other guys looking for running shoes.  

The only shoe that I can see there that they stock that you will find in a running shop is the Nike Winflo and the only running shop that may stock that as well is Sportsmans.  And that is hardly a high mileage trainer.   So no, they don't stock the type of shoes that I'm looking for to run marathons up to Comrades.

I do realize you only need a R500 pair of Mr Price sport shoes to break the Comrades record, but then again I don't aim to break the Comrades record.  :P

It's sorry that Multiply does not have this like Vitality has, but this is certainly not a "Multiply-deal-breaker"!

The bold editing came with the copied post, but I like your way of thinking.    Although that chasing will not work up nearly the sweat that running does! :blush:

have you tried Poobie Naidoos? If you're a runner you've no doubt heard of them, but they are definitely worth a look.

And yes. Faced with evidence, I change my opinions :P

Edited by Myles Mayhew

have you tried Poobie Naidoos? If you're a runner you've no doubt heard of them, but they are definitely worth a look.

I have yes and I also get the same kind of prices from my local. 

Was just wondering if there was something that I hoped I missed in Multiply where you can use your Health savings for you shoes as well, like Vitality, getting them for free in other words.

You're doing it wrong then. :w00t:  :drool:

I recently changed some of my insurance to Momentum and although the benfits of the policies are better the whole active thing etc is a pain in the ass.I took additional cover as I was assured it would be easy to reach the tiers and thought I would justify the saving that way but Its even worse for me than Discovery.

First they didn't cancell my Debit orders then I couldnt link my planet fitness to Moentum as it is allready linked to Discovery so that was another mission and then I got the list of what to do to get to the tiers......They want almost everything up to how much you weighed at birth, they want vehicle and security details which is not even related to my Life and Annuities I took out with them. Not a big fan of Momentum at the moment and if anyone is thinking of getting on it just beware it is a pain in the ass.

Edited by Wheelsuck