Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Once all my latest points reflect we will be on Private Club, R2000 a month back in health returns for me and the wife!

20% discount at cycle lab, 50% discount on local Mango flights, not sure how they stay in business, but I am going to milk it for all it's worth.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once all my latest points reflect we will be on Private Club, R2000 a month back in health returns for me and the wife!

20% discount at cycle lab, 50% discount on local Mango flights, not sure how they stay in business, but I am going to milk it for all it's worth.

Don't worry, they still making money.

Don't worry, they still making money.

Ja shows you how much we overpay for things if they can all still make money with these discounts

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ja shows you how much we overpay for things if they can all still make money with these discounts

Imagine if my employer(our national carrier) had to offer the mango discount..............

Time to get my ass in gear and get my status to max. If you burn 300 calories in a session, you get an active day, does that mean you can just wear your heart rate monitor each day while you work and get the 300 calories target?

Time to get my ass in gear and get my status to max. If you burn 300 calories in a session, you get an active day, does that mean you can just wear your heart rate monitor each day while you work and get the 300 calories target?

pretty much. As long as it's an "exercise" recording. Log it as a walk. :)

pretty much. As long as it's an "exercise" recording. Log it as a walk. :)

haha, same as when you get an active day for "visiting" the gym

Enjoy.  We've been having it for a few years.  Between Multiply Online, Takelot, Edgars, Mango & Protea Hotel for Oceans, the credit card really takes a beating.... 

It's hard to decide if the healthreturns or those savings are my favourite!    ;-)

A pic or two to show how well the (UP to R2 000) Health Returns can work. In Jan I had 7k in my health saver, now in Aug I have 22k which is too much. So I bought a Garmin, received the normal Multiply discount on the purchase price. Now I am going to claim the amount I paid for the Garmin against my Health Saver.

That’s the nice thing about Health Saver; it’s not as strict as a Medical Aid savings account. You can also use Health Saver to pay for your  (Multiply partner) gym fees, claim fitness devices bought at Multiply online, and even pay for your Momentum Health premiums (little tricky).

Ps; I do have the new app

Edited by Pooyan

A pic or two to show how well the (UP to R2 000) Health Returns can work. In Jan I had 7k in my health saver, now in Aug I have 22k which is too much. So I bought a Garmin, received the normal Multiply discount on the purchase price. Now I am going to claim the amount I paid for the Garmin against my Health Saver.

That’s the nice thing about Health Saver; it’s not as strict as a Medical Aid savings account. You can also use Health Saver to pay for your  (Multiply partner) gym fees, claim fitness devices bought at Multiply online, and even pay for your Momentum Health premiums (little tricky).

Ps; I do have the new app

Hi

Do you mind explaining how to get your Health Saver to pay for part of your medical health premium?

That should be a huge bonus to some people.

Hi

Do you mind explaining how to get your Health Saver to pay for part of your medical health premium?

That should be a huge bonus to some people.

I thought I might get this question:

Health Saver is split between Health Saver and Health Saver Booster. Unfortunately you can only use Health Saver to pay for your Momentum Health premium. If your Health Saver covers your medical aid premium then you can submit a claim to: claims@momentumhealth.co.za. Instructing Momentum Health to pay next month Health premium with your Health Saver.

Edited by Pooyan

Enjoy.  Protea Hotel for Oceans, the credit card really takes a beating.... 

It's hard to decide if the healthreturns or those savings are my favourite!    ;-)

how do you get a discount at Protea Hotels?

how do you get a discount at Protea Hotels?

MOMENTUM website..

Partners, Travel. .find Protea Hotels and follow further instructions.

I thought I might get this question:

Health Saver is split between Health Saver and Health Saver Booster. Unfortunately you can only use Health Saver to pay for your Momentum Health premium. If your Health Saver covers your medical aid premium then you can submit a claim to: claims@momentumhealth.co.za. Instructing Momentum Health to pay next month Health premium with your Health Saver.

Need more info please,

So my monthly sms reads as follows: MomHealth congratulates you on earning R160 HealthReturns & R840 HealthBooster rewards in July 2017. Your HealthSaver will be credited in August 2017.

Just logged into the app and it says HealthSaver R8,000.00 

I don't think I have health booster??

So does this mean I can send them a mail and get next months premium paid from this 8k?

Need more info please,

So my monthly sms reads as follows: MomHealth congratulates you on earning R160 HealthReturns & R840 HealthBooster rewards in July 2017. Your HealthSaver will be credited in August 2017.

Just logged into the app and it says HealthSaver R8,000.00 

I don't think I have health booster??

So does this mean I can send them a mail and get next months premium paid from this 8k?

Hi- the App does not differentiate between Health Saver and Health Saver booster.

Log on online at www.momentum.co.za

Click on view details for your Momentum Health Membership, and then just scroll down on the following page. The balances should reflect there.

Hi- the App does not differentiate between Health Saver and Health Saver booster.

Log on online at www.momentum.co.za

Click on view details for your Momentum Health Membership, and then just scroll down on the following page. The balances should reflect there.

Thanks, HealthSaver-R1280.00 and HealthBooster-R6720.00

So how do I get the saver up?