Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Thanks, HealthSaver-R1280.00 and HealthBooster-R6720.00

So how do I get the saver up?

As per your previous post you receive R160 (R160 is the Max for single member and Max for a family = R160 x 2) per month towards Health Saver. So just keep on receiving the R160 monthly so that the Health Returns cover your monthly Health contribution.

Keep in mind when you have a claim, Mometum first use Health Returns and then Health Returns booster.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As per your previous post you receive R160 (R160 is the Max for single member and Max for a family = R160 x 2) per month towards Health Saver. So just keep on receiving the R160 monthly so that the Health Returns cover your monthly Health contribution.

Keep in mind when you have a claim, Mometum first use Health Returns and then Health Returns booster.

So just to be clear, if you claim a normal medical claim, it gets paid out of you Healthsaver first until depleted and them Healthbooster.  

If you want to claim your premium, gym fees or fitness devices, all of these ONLY gets paid our of the Healthsaver (the R160 per month) and it cannot be claimed against healthbooster (R840 per month)?

So it might be difficult to get into a situation where you will actually be in a position to be able to let say buy a fitness device out of your healthsaver, as these gets used up for normal medical claims first?   Well, atleast if you are in a position like us where the children is still small and the healthsaver barely gets a break...

So just to be clear, if you claim a normal medical claim, it gets paid out of you Healthsaver first until depleted and them Healthbooster.  

If you want to claim your premium, gym fees or fitness devices, all of these ONLY gets paid our of the Healthsaver (the R160 per month) and it cannot be claimed against healthbooster (R840 per month)?

So it might be difficult to get into a situation where you will actually be in a position to be able to let say buy a fitness device out of your healthsaver, as these gets used up for normal medical claims first?   Well, atleast if you are in a position like us where the children is still small and the healthsaver barely gets a break...

During any claim the Health Saver get’s used first until completion. You can only use Health Saver (The R160) to pay for your Momentum Health monthly premium.

But you can use Health Saver and Health Saver Booster (The R160 + the R840) to pay for Fitness devices bought at Multiply and to pay for partner Gym membership as long as you joined via Multiply. (This process is not automated yet, hopefully soon). 

But you can use Health Saver and Health Saver Booster (The R160 + the R840) to pay for Fitness devices bought at Multiply

I'm not sure if it is was good thing for me to have logged into this thread today.... :devil: :thumbup:

Thanks, I haven't known about this!

I'm not sure if it is was good thing for me to have logged into this thread today.... :devil: :thumbup:

Thanks, I haven't known about this!

O well. Soon you would be riding with a new shiny GPS. Enjoy  :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - after reading this thread, I have joined up with multiply.

Want to fill in all the online questionnaires, but just can't find where to do it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Ok - after reading this thread, I have joined up with multiply.

Want to fill in all the online questionnaires, but just can't find where to do it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Register on the momentum website and go to the improve status and go from there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Register on the momentum website and go to the improve status and go from there.

Thanks Gen

Registered on the website, but can't seem to find where to improve status.

I keep getting the product summary page, and can go no further than that

Thanks Gen

At your product summary page, click on view details for your Multiply product, or click on Multiply at the top tab next to Portfolio.(and then proceed as Gen explained)

If the above options are not available, contact your broker, it’s then probably an case where IT must link your Multiply profile to your online profile.

Thanks Gen

On the product summary page go to your click on the multiply, it will take you to your dashboard and you'll find it there.

At your product summary page, click on view details for your Multiply product, or click on Multiply at the top tab next to Portfolio.(and then proceed as Gen explained)

If the above options are not available, contact your broker, it’s then probably an case where IT must link your Multiply profile to your online profile.

Thanks Pooyan and Gen,

Just had momentum link the two profiles.

All good now :thumbup:

Thanks Pooyan and Gen,

Just had momentum link the two profiles.

All good now [emoji106]

Pleas don't forget to get your broker to do his bit. .I can't stress this enough..it's a lot of points.

• 1 month later...

Just to be sure I'm not missing another thick with Momentum...  There is no way that you can get running shoes out of your Multiply like Discovery have with Sportsmans?

Just to be sure I'm not missing another thick with Momentum...  There is no way that you can get running shoes out of your Multiply like Discovery have with Sportsmans?

There are a lot of stores that Momentum are partners with. Just buy a voucher via the Momentum online store, and there is your discount