Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only carry over for 14 days.

wimpy coffee ???? I would rather drink my own urine ...not that I would but you get the picture ????

I’m also gatvol of multiply. My main reason for making the effort to jump thru their hoops was takealot.. My mrs reckons it’s still good coz of pick n pay points

I’m also gatvol of multiply. My main reason for making the effort to jump thru their hoops was takealot.. My mrs reckons it’s still good coz of pick n pay points

I also got the most benefit from takealot. Really not happy about the changes. There are still a few other benefits that I will use so for now I will stay but if they carry on like this then it really doesn't make sense anymore.

I also got the most benefit from takealot. Really not happy about the changes. There are still a few other benefits that I will use so for now I will stay but if they carry on like this then it really doesn't make sense anymore.

We need to do some calculations and see if the 380 bucks a month is worth it. I’m not so sure any more

We need to do some calculations and see if the 380 bucks a month is worth it. I’m not so sure any more

R380? Why do you pay so much? I was paying R298 last year and I see now my debit order went off and it has gone up to R328.

Do you have extra people on multiply? It's just my wife and myself on mine. 

We are 358

Im guessing it get cheaper if you are platinum or private. We are gold. Didn’t get round to advisor update so lost out on those 200 points.. although I never got my points for 94,7 and I probably wont get the attakwas ones either..buggered if I’m gonna waste time and money calling an idiot in a call centre who will just irritate me

Im guessing it get cheaper if you are platinum or private. We are gold. Didn’t get round to advisor update so lost out on those 200 points.. although I never got my points for 94,7 and I probably wont get the attakwas ones either..buggered if I’m gonna waste time and money calling an idiot in a call centre who will just irritate me

O ok, I always thought it was a set price for multiply. I know they now have like 3 options of multiply. 2 cheaper ones but not sure what you do/don't get.

We are 358

O ok, I always thought it was a set price for multiply. I know they now have like 3 options of multiply. 2 cheaper ones but not sure what you do/don't get.

Set prices for 2020

Premier membership

a49a52592f2edfa50aab087055499206.jpg

Most of our clients are not happy with the changes..losing Takealot as a partner is a big issue.

Edited by Gen

Set prices for 2020

Premier membership

a49a52592f2edfa50aab087055499206.jpg

Most of our clients are not happy with the changes..losing Takealot as a partner is a big issue.

Thanks Gen. Cool so Mike Bike is paying for 3 or more and I am just paying for My wife and myself.

Do you know if it was takealot that weren't happy or momentum just not making enough money from the deal?

Thanks Gen. Cool so Mike Bike is paying for 3 or more and I am just paying for My wife and myself.

Do you know if it was takealot that weren't happy or momentum just not making enough money from the deal?

I really do not know and haven't seen our consultant since the announcement..but will def find out.

Nor sure why we pay for the kids. Are they able to contribute to the points score?

Gen re the annual review with broker. Should the broker be making an effort or is it the client’s responsibility?

IMO the broker should make an effort to get to his clients and it is in the broker's best interest to get to all of his client's once a year..not only assisting with Multiply but an annual review may also generate new business for the broker as well as retraining business...so I was quite shocked to read that your broker didn't do your review.

We monitor our client's Multiply statuses very closely and download a book report every month to see where we can help..

I've already been making appointments at dischem for some of our clients and we are in day 3 of the new year and I am still on leave[emoji23]

Edited by Gen