Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

How many active days are needed for a win?

For the first week mine was two. But going to gym does not count. So only if you reach 300 calories or 10 000 steps

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My apolagies. It is not on the app. I remembered seeing it on my phone so assumed it was in the app :blush:. It is in fact on the multiply website.

At the top under the "health" tab, go down to "weekly wins dashboard". Then you will see your wins and there is an option on the right to use reward and choose award.

Thanks - I have got it now. How did you figure you needed to look under health as apposed to rewards? I don't find the site very user friendly.

Edited by Icycling

Thanks - I have got it now. How did you figure you needed to look under health as apposed to rewards? I don't find the site not very user friendly.

The Wife........................ :D. When I first got the sms and went onto the site(which I assumed was the app), I couldn't find anything and stripped my.... so then my wife took my phone and found it.

Has anyone here had their annual points for policies loaded? I am only on 24 points as of now. Should be 1k points for me.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

The Wife........................ :D. When I first got the sms and went onto the site(which I assumed was the app), I couldn't find anything and stripped my.... so then my wife took my phone and found it.

I am not getting married to get a free weekly coffee! :D :D :D :D

Has anyone here had their annual points for policies loaded? I am only on 24 points as of now. Should be 1k points for me.

just messaged them today via whatsapp and they said it would be allocated mid Feb despite me pointing out that in 2019 it was allocated on the 1st Jan already.

just messaged them today via whatsapp and they said it would be allocated mid Feb despite me pointing out that in 2019 it was allocated on the 1st Jan already.

Ok Thanks. Wonder what takes so long for them to load it. I guess it doesn't really matter as we still have a long time to see how many more points we need. 

I only saw this now that you need between R2k-10k in your savings wallet to get monthly points.

This is such BS!!

The whole idea for me is to save up on my Dischem/PnP, etc cashbacks and then go spend it on a nice treat later in the year.

I only saw this now that you need between R2k-10k in your savings wallet to get monthly points.

This is such BS!!

The whole idea for me is to save up on my Dischem/PnP, etc cashbacks and then go spend it on a nice treat later in the year.

Are you talking about Investments ans Savings cat - bottom of home page on app or something different? what is the savings wallet - where is that on the momentum app?

Are you talking about Investments ans Savings cat - bottom of home page on app or something different? what is the savings wallet - where is that on the momentum app?

its a separate app "Multiply Money"

I don't understand why so many apps are needed

Only 2 apps: Momentum and Multiply Money

but I agree, this could have been integrated onto a single app.

* Multiply Money is where your cashbacks from discounts go to when you shop at PnP and Dischem for example.

Just got an email that if you join Planet Fitness you'll get 25% discount on gym fees regardless of how many times you visit the gym.

Then I went over to Virgin Active and see the Private Club guys also get 25%.

Admittedly I have not been keep track of this but In the past if you went to VA more than 12 times per month you'll get more than 25% discount on your monthly gym fees, is my understanding correct? Has this now fallen away completely?

Just got an email that if you join Planet Fitness you'll get 25% discount on gym fees regardless of how many times you visit the gym.

Then I went over to Virgin Active and see the Private Club guys also get 25%.

Admittedly I have not been keep track of this but In the past if you went to VA more than 12 times per month you'll get more than 25% discount on your monthly gym fees, is my understanding correct? Has this now fallen away completely?

Last I saw, only the fix discount of 25% (multiply premium) regardless of status at VA.