Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Every year you start from scratch again.. been like that for a long time now.. your automatic points for products will be allocated soon enough.

ok I'll wait to see when that happens, I checked for 2019 and it was applied on the 01/01/2019 already.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I'll wait to see when that happens, I checked for 2019 and it was applied on the 01/01/2019 already.

Yeah sometimes it takes a bit of time.

If there isn't anything by end of Jan pls send them and email.

Yip I’ve been jumping thru hoops for a while. We used to be private club. Mrs struggles with active days. She has had policies with momentum for years. Yes our medical aid is with momentum. I have policies with other institutions which is probably dumb.

Gen we’ve not been asked those questions. Or maybe only when we first met the broker but certainly no real time spent on it..

I think my Mrs will is supposed to be with momentum but i know she has been trying to get it sorted for over a year so who knows

I think it would be wise to have someone really look into your entire portfolio... if for no other reason as for you to have a good overview of what you have and if there are any shortfalls, products change and there are better products available compared to 10 years ago. I would suggest looking into a Last Surviving life policy for anyone with kids.. it is dirt cheap BUT because of the good rates multiply discounts don't apply..and as the product name suggests is only pays out once the last life insured on the policy dies or if of course in the event of simultaneous death.

To enquire about her will she can email

MomentumTrust@momentum.co.za they are fast with replies.

Edit.

Sorry earlier you also spoke of having the kids on Multiply and seeing as you have your medical aid with Momentum the kids can also earn health returns sorry not sure of their ages.. but here is link that covers it.

https://www.momentum.co.za/momentum/personal/products/healthcare/healthreturns#kidsreturns

Disclaimer.. I don't work with medical aid so I really am not entirely sure about health returns or medical aid..[emoji85]

Edited by Gen

Thanks for all this. I’m not even sure how the health returns work. I see rewards on the app of 12 or 24 bucks depending on active days but dunno where any money gets paid.  Kids are 14 and 17

So is there a simply laid out brochure to explain in step form how to maximise Multiply points...moving up the levels?

After getting a sms this week (Tuesday) saying I have earned a weekly win. Anybody work out where on multiply.co.za where you claim the win - all I find is the rules!!!

1 / 2Weekly Wins FAQ’s1. What is Weekly Wins?Weekly Wins rewards Multiply Premier members for reaching their weekly activity targets. Once your weekly target has been achieved, you will be rewarded with a treat. You may select one treat a week from the list of treats available.2. Who qualifies for Weekly Wins?All Multiply Premier members qualify for Weekly Wins.3. What do I need to earn a Weekly Win?Get a Multiply-approved activity tracking device if you don’t have one already.Link your device to your Multiply profile through the FitVault app or the manufacturer’s site, based on the type of device you have. Complete one of the required qualifying activities each day in order to achieve your weekly activity target.Sync your device.Log in to multiply.co.za to choose your Weekly Wins treat.4. How do I link my device?For Apple and Samsung devices, you will have to make use of the FitVault app.For all other devices, you will have to register your fitness device on the manufacturer’s website and give Multiply access to your account information. Find more information on how to link your device here.5. Which activities qualify for Weekly Wins?10 000 steps in a day300 calories in a single workout1 elite event1 Parkrun6. Why are gym visits not included in Weekly Wins? Weekly Wins is about rewarding our members for verified physical activity that they have tracked and logged. With gym visits, this is not possible as all that’s required is for you to swipe your card. 7. When must I sync my device? Sync your device daily to see if you have achieved a qualifying Weekly Wins activity.Sync your device every Sunday to see if you have achieved a Weekly Win.You will be able to sync your device up until midnight on Wednesday to earn a Weekly Win for the previous week.8. When can I select my treat?You can select a treat as soon as you have achieved a Weekly Win.You have 7 days to select a treat, from the following Monday after the Weekly Win was earned. Log in to multiply.co.za to select your treat.9. Which treats can I choose if I achieve a Weekly Win?You can select a coupon for one of the following treats from Wimpy:Regular Caffè Latte Regular Cappuccino Regular Coffee Regular Americano Single EspressoDouble EspressoRegular Filter Coffee Chai Tea Latte Regular Tea Rooibos Tea 2 / 210. When does my coupon expire?A coupon is valid for 14 days from the date of issue. The expiry date is displayed on the coupon.11. How do I retrieve my coupon?You will receive an SMS with your coupon code. Alternatively, you can retrieve your coupon from the Multiply website, using your desktop or mobile phone:Log in to multiply.co.zaNavigate to Weekly Wins from the dashboardClick on View DetailsClick on the Use My Voucher tab12. How do I use my coupon?Give your coupon code to the teller or waiter at Wimpy when you’re paying for your bill.Ensure that your coupon is still valid and has not expired.Your coupon can only be used for the treat items chosen and cannot be used for any other menu item.You are permitted to stack 2 (two) vouchers for use within the 14 day period.Multiple coupons may be used in a single purchase from more than one Multiply member.If you do not use the full value of the voucher, no change will be given by Wimpy.13. Is Wimpy the only Weekly Wins partner?Wimpy is the only Weekly Wins partner for now. Look out for more exciting partners coming soon.14. Who can I contact if I do not receive my coupon?For all Weekly Wins queries, call 0861 88 66 00 or email multiply@momentum.co.za.Momentum Multiply (Pty) Ltd is part of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited.Reg. No. 1971/006353/07 E & OE. Terms and Conditions apply. Visit multiply.co.za for full details.WWFAQ.V7_CH

After getting a sms this week (Tuesday) saying I have earned a weekly win. Anybody work out where on multiply.co.za where you claim the win - all I find is the rules!!!

1 / 2Weekly Wins FAQ’s1. What is Weekly Wins?Weekly Wins rewards Multiply Premier members for reaching their weekly activity targets. Once your weekly target has been achieved, you will be rewarded with a treat. You may select one treat a week from the list of treats available.2. Who qualifies for Weekly Wins?All Multiply Premier members qualify for Weekly Wins.3. What do I need to earn a Weekly Win?Get a Multiply-approved activity tracking device if you don’t have one already.Link your device to your Multiply profile through the FitVault app or the manufacturer’s site, based on the type of device you have. Complete one of the required qualifying activities each day in order to achieve your weekly activity target.Sync your device.Log in to multiply.co.za to choose your Weekly Wins treat.4. How do I link my device?For Apple and Samsung devices, you will have to make use of the FitVault app.For all other devices, you will have to register your fitness device on the manufacturer’s website and give Multiply access to your account information. Find more information on how to link your device here.5. Which activities qualify for Weekly Wins?10 000 steps in a day300 calories in a single workout1 elite event1 Parkrun6. Why are gym visits not included in Weekly Wins? Weekly Wins is about rewarding our members for verified physical activity that they have tracked and logged. With gym visits, this is not possible as all that’s required is for you to swipe your card. 7. When must I sync my device? Sync your device daily to see if you have achieved a qualifying Weekly Wins activity.Sync your device every Sunday to see if you have achieved a Weekly Win.You will be able to sync your device up until midnight on Wednesday to earn a Weekly Win for the previous week.8. When can I select my treat?You can select a treat as soon as you have achieved a Weekly Win.You have 7 days to select a treat, from the following Monday after the Weekly Win was earned. Log in to multiply.co.za to select your treat.9. Which treats can I choose if I achieve a Weekly Win?You can select a coupon for one of the following treats from Wimpy:Regular Caffè Latte Regular Cappuccino Regular Coffee Regular Americano Single EspressoDouble EspressoRegular Filter Coffee Chai Tea Latte Regular Tea Rooibos Tea 2 / 210. When does my coupon expire?A coupon is valid for 14 days from the date of issue. The expiry date is displayed on the coupon.11. How do I retrieve my coupon?You will receive an SMS with your coupon code. Alternatively, you can retrieve your coupon from the Multiply website, using your desktop or mobile phone:Log in to multiply.co.zaNavigate to Weekly Wins from the dashboardClick on View DetailsClick on the Use My Voucher tab12. How do I use my coupon?Give your coupon code to the teller or waiter at Wimpy when you’re paying for your bill.Ensure that your coupon is still valid and has not expired.Your coupon can only be used for the treat items chosen and cannot be used for any other menu item.You are permitted to stack 2 (two) vouchers for use within the 14 day period.Multiple coupons may be used in a single purchase from more than one Multiply member.If you do not use the full value of the voucher, no change will be given by Wimpy.13. Is Wimpy the only Weekly Wins partner?Wimpy is the only Weekly Wins partner for now. Look out for more exciting partners coming soon.14. Who can I contact if I do not receive my coupon?For all Weekly Wins queries, call 0861 88 66 00 or email multiply@momentum.co.za.Momentum Multiply (Pty) Ltd is part of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited.Reg. No. 1971/006353/07 E & OE. Terms and Conditions apply. Visit multiply.co.za for full details.WWFAQ.V7_CH

I am able to claim it on the app. I now have 2 available, expiring on 20th and 27th January. I haven't used it yet so not sure if it works.

I am able to claim it on the app. I now have 2 available, expiring on 20th and 27th January. I haven't used it yet so not sure if it works.

Is this the Momentum app where you see your safe dayz and active days and how many points you have so far in the year or is there also a Miltiply app? If on the Momentum app where do I find the place to claim?

Is this the Momentum app where you see your safe dayz and active days and how many points you have so far in the year or is there also a Miltiply app? If on the Momentum app where do I find the place to claim?

My apolagies. It is not on the app. I remembered seeing it on my phone so assumed it was in the app :blush:. It is in fact on the multiply website.

At the top under the "health" tab, go down to "weekly wins dashboard". Then you will see your wins and there is an option on the right to use reward and choose award.

It’s a coffee at wimpy. Don’t get too excited  

Well it's better than nothing. 

For me, with Takealot not in the mix anymore, I still get a hell of a lot of savings with Multiply. 60% on my life insurance premiums (just this alone is worth the effort), and cash backs at Pick and Pay, Clicks and Dischem, we as a family save about R2k a month.

Not to mention 50% of local flights, 40% of Garmin products, 40% of accommodation and car rentals and international flights and numerous other savings, I will not switch without something really big changing. 

Well it's better than nothing. 

For me, with Takealot not in the mix anymore, I still get a hell of a lot of savings with Multiply. 60% on my life insurance premiums (just this alone is worth the effort), and cash backs at Pick and Pay, Clicks and Dischem, we as a family save about R2k a month.

Not to mention 50% of local flights, 40% of Garmin products, 40% of accommodation and car rentals and international flights and numerous other savings, I will not switch without something really big changing. 

I am also very bummed about takealot. Loot and makro don't appeal to me. But I also get the massive savings on my insurances and also take big advantage of PnP/Dischem. I seldom shop at clicks so yet to link the cards but will get to it.

I get free flights but they stand-by so for CTCT I buy a mango ticket and the 50% deal helps A LOT. Then hiring the car when I'm there at 40% is a bargain.

I am also very bummed about takealot. Loot and makro don't appeal to me. But I also get the massive savings on my insurances and also take big advantage of PnP/Dischem. I seldom shop at clicks so yet to link the cards but will get to it.

I get free flights but they stand-by so for CTCT I buy a mango ticket and the 50% deal helps A LOT. Then hiring the car when I'm there at 40% is a bargain.

Another thing to mention is, although Momentum "forced" me into taking out extra products (to reach Private Club) and moving our will's to them, I'm very glad I did. 

My previous will was very basic, and if something did happen to me, my poor wife would have suffered to get everything sorted. Momentums will and details of it, really helps getting all your stuff together for if something happened. And the extra retirement fund I had to take out, just forces me to save more.

So very clever from Momentum's side to change things as they did since last year