Bonus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing to remember is that the guys earn their place in a line-up. All the guys in front of him will not allow a new, relatively unknown rider, to sit in front of them, with the fear of him losing the wheel or making a mistake. As soon as they know he is a guy that they must watch in order to win, then he can sit right behind the leader if he wants.

This is why I'm saying 2-3 years and not next year.  I recon 3 years maybe he will be in yellow for a couple days maybe not all the way to Paris.  But I do think if he can keep up the hard work he definitely could be in Paris on yellow one day with both Yates brothers either side of him ;)

After the start we're going to drive over to the finish town and see if we can get to a flat section outside of town. Thee isn't a hope in hell of getting near any of the climbs today if we want to be here in town for the start. Too many cars and too shorter stage.

Flags will be in use again today!

:-)

Dear cycling gods, 

Please let Mick onto the podium in Paris.

Thanx for listening.

Green Machine Fan 'Dale

Dear cycling gods,

Please let Mick onto the podium in Paris.

Thanx for listening.

Green Machine Fan 'Dale

This would make me very happy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Have you noticed that Froome seems to only wear that yellow thing in his nose for interviews...not in the race?

After the start we're going to drive over to the finish town and see if we can get to a flat section outside of town. Thee isn't a hope in hell of getting near any of the climbs today if we want to be here in town for the start. Too many cars and too shorter stage.

Awesome

Love seeing the saffer flag on the route.

Think you should run along the peleton in a mankiny waving the flag [emoji7]

Uran has been impressive - I think the green suits him better...

Mick in yellow... :P

post-51814-0-52820600-1500019523_thumb.jpg

ok ok... lycra>?? :lol:

post-51814-0-07987300-1500019552_thumb.jpg

Eish, Gen

It's a looooong way to 14h30

Urrgghhhh

He he he very..

I have loads to do today and it's been a busy week so I haven't seen too much racing.. also not going out of my way to plan better . . still sulking.[emoji23]

I won't see much racing next week either.. cheering kids is always a priority [emoji6]

I think you are in for a treat today....

I wonder when Tony Martin will engage beast mode and go up the road..

I wonder when Tony Martin will engage beast mode and go up the road..

If Tony Martin goes tomorrow and Steve Cummings jumps onboard they will not see them again until the podium. We can only dream...

Archived