Bonus

Sorry, I missed the Uran penalty, what was it for?

Took a bottle from the side or road in last 10km, same as Bardet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I missed the Uran penalty, what was it for?

Illegal feeding.

Apparently Bardet didn't drink from the bottle. .then he must have just cooled down.[emoji53] . but I donno. .I saw images of him taking the bottle...haven't found anything else.. sure it is out there on the internet. But remember he is french after all.. they have a secret set of rules for them.[emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Aha, I see.

Yep, consistency is not their strong suit.

You might be right but he was also trying his best to get second but then cracked just as he was about to move into that position. If he was successful he would have taken the bonus seconds off Aru.

You may be right ????

Wonder what the minutes of the stage debrief looks like in the Sky bus ????

Urrgghhhh

Don't say ????

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/tour-de-france/photos/stage-11/175256_20170712TDF8027.jpg

that's the DiData salute... they should have copyrighted/trademarked it, then they could have charged Kittel royalties, and bought some more Buffalo bikes.

You may be right ????

Wonder what the minutes of the stage debrief looks like in the Sky bus ????

After stage video clip ..things didn't look great there.. looked like someone gave Landa a earful.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Tomorrows stage starts here in Saint-Girons. We've booked into our hotel - the worst hotel room either of us have ever seen - and while driving to find somewhere to eat we passed the plaza where they are setting up tomorrows signing on area. Will try and park somewhere to have a look at it on our way back to "the hotel".

Uh oh... needle marks on Bardet veins.... what's that no needle policy? Maybe does not translate to French?

#justasking 834c4437a45d70b675f5915563e6b69c.jpg

If Landa left Froome and won the stage..... Froome would still be in yellow. Right? He would have taken the time bonusses from Aru...

If Landa left Froome and won the stage..... Froome would still be in yellow. Right? He would have taken the time bonusses from Aru...

Probably the plan...

Rule said feeding is prohibited. Not distinct the two cases. There are precedents for penalties also from spectators.

Tweetiebird comment ????

"I just needed the right combination, but Sky kept the gap too small. Once you commit, you commit and in the end I didn’t have the legs. The final was very difficult. It’s one of a few stages, but today was a good stage. It’s just a shame Sky kept the gap so close. In the end, I didn’t have the legs, but I tried."

Steve DiData Cummings

Archived