Bonus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who the Producer is on the TDF feed at Supersport, but they sometimes choose the most shocking time to go to commercials.

The lead group just had an attack and 5 seconds later the adds started... :wacko:

Quick question, does it happen often where a person, who hasn't won a stage, wine the tour.

Quick question, does it happen often where a person, who hasn't won a stage, wine the tour.

Good question, would also like to know...

I don't know who the Producer is on the TDF feed at Supersport, but they sometimes choose the most shocking time to go to commercials.

The lead group just had an attack and 5 seconds later the adds started... :wacko:

Here in Spain there are no adverts :-)

But . . They change tv channel half way through! From the sports channel to "Channel 1". First time it happened I didn't know it was going to happen. Being used to advert breaks I sat watching the next program for ten minutes thinking it was an extended advert break!

#fool

At least we know someone will give it a big go today:

Romain Bardet (AG2R-La Mondiale) told letour.com this morning: “I'm ready to fight. I've got nothing to lose. I already finished second in the Tour de France last year. Mental will prevail.

Apparently he has stuck something on his top tube that says along the lines of "rather give it a go, and if it fails..at least i tried"

in French it is probably like 2 words!

http://road.cc/sites/default/files/styles/main_width/public/romain-bardet-bike-19.jpg?itok=wcZU9R0U

Apparently he has stuck something on his top tube that says along the lines of "rather give it a go, and if it fails..at least i tried"

in French it is probably like 2 words!

http://road.cc/sites/default/files/styles/main_width/public/romain-bardet-bike-19.jpg?itok=wcZU9R0U

Well...I was there and thereabouts!  :lol:

Whoever programmed the riders names into the graphics package for the tour spelled Atapuma's first name wrong.

Every day when he's in a break etc it comes up as Jhon.

#muppets

I see Louis is at the back of the Peloton. Hope he's ok

what do you mean, isnt he the cummings op the gc guys? without the attack

Well...I was there and thereabouts!  :lol:

thought i saw it somewhere, but i like it

Merida needs to print that, and pin it to the guy who rides second last wheel in the front bunch so that Meintjies can read it!

Archived