Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did my last ride this morning! Now I am kicking back and let the spirit of the Epic consume me! No seriously...no more! I was wondering if I need to do any more training but I am packing my guilt away and make sure I get some really good rest before Sunday. There is nothing more you can do now except making it worse by not resting enough. Good sleep and rest now is more important than training. But then this is just my opinion...I am sure there are still some fellows that will do some serious riding this week...just not me. 

I will do a tapper ride this eve on stationery trainer and again on Thursday and perhaps a light pedal on Saturday

Spur girls seems to have team issues!

The commentators are making a mountain out a molehill. They'll finish together just fine!

Going to be a looong epic for Arian's partner. They won't be on the podium come next sunday. Maybe top 5.

Wonder if she will go back to Swiss and coach some swimming after epic

Going to be a looong epic for Arian's partner. They won't be on the podium come next sunday. Maybe top 5.

Wonder if she will go back to Swiss and coach some swimming after epic

Tough day yes

It was the end of an era when Annika left as her partner

It's great and lekka snug on the women GC

Going to be a looong epic for Arian's partner. They won't be on the podium come next sunday. Maybe top 5.Wonder if she will go back to Swiss and coach some swimming after epic

Easy Tiger. 2 mins on the prologue ain't a lot. Long way to go , fantastic to see them smiling in the interview after a tough day. I reckon they will be in the mix came the end .

Archived