Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myles, did you almost have a hernia resisting the urge to suggest that Sauser/CoolHarvey run a Magic Mary in SuperGravity casing? :ph34r:

Funny how Max Knox is kicking the Big NAD Pro mtb teams ass at every race, and now even at Epic.

Only 2 riders.. you are kidding me

There are four riders listed there, have another closer look. I though it was only two as well. Still not nearly enough though.

Myles, did you almost have a hernia resisting the urge to suggest that Sauser/CoolHarvey run a Magic Mary in SuperGravity casing? :ph34r:

:D  :D  :D  :D

There are four riders listed there, have another closer look. I though it was only two as well. Still not nearly enough though.

Sorry yes.. missed the first 2 listed

Only 4 riders.. you have got to be kidding me[emoji6]

Who is team 8?

The dusty rainbow stripes

dbe165f9-f9c6-4433-9f5f-a7aa6c5d6fd8.jpg

Nino could very well be the new partner killer[emoji6]

Funny how Max Knox is kicking the Big NAD Pro mtb teams ass at every race, and now even at Epic.

not surprising though, he was always one of SA tops i reckon, 2nd best to Burry of course, but still one of the top!

he used to klap all he's ex teammates(doping) too

Yeah two teams

I would like to see 12 teams tested every day , I under stand the logistical pain in the ass but doping should be taken much more seriously.

Cough cough...

Hincapie

cannot be won no, but can definitely be lost

It's all about interpretation and sensible logic. Perhaps I should have phrased it: "The epic cannot be LOST in the first couple of days", obviously if you haven't LOST too much time to be able to make up the lost time later....same same. Jirre, it's Almost as tough as the epic to make a comment on here thread :whistling: (last bit here borrowed from Escapee) Friday every day of the week is so lekker!

how come you not riding this year ?

The yellow jersey retained. Wow.

Geez, those two look like they're having fun.

Looks really connected.

It's all about interpretation and sensible logic. Perhaps I should have phrased it: "The epic cannot be LOST in the first couple of days", obviously if you haven't LOST too much time to be able to make up the lost time later....same same. Jirre, it's Almost as tough as the epic to make a comment on here thread :whistling: (last bit here borrowed from Escapee) Friday every day of the week is so lekker!

again, just me being hopefull Plattos en co, get on the top step come Sunday

No unwritten rule , if you stop ;you stop.

Why would they stop then? Not saying you're wrong, just trying to understand what assumptions are made. This has been an issue before. 

I think people are forgetting Sauser is not there to make friends, he is there to make history. Feel free to send him (and Jaro) your tyre tips. Maybe they should go with Crossmarks tomorrow? 

Maybe our tech guru can pick them up some permatubes from Makro for tomorrows stage

Archived