wanna increase my avg speed

Alternately..... he might have slept in this morning..... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Also good to hear you are not here to give a status update on his condition because he ended up on your table...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also good to hear you are not here to give a status update on his condition because he ended up on your table...

Eddy can show off his own bruises...... but I did make him hop on Sunday..... much to some of his family members amusement...

Increasing your average speed  ......

flatten the terrain

buy bigger tyres

lose weight

EPO yourself

buy an electric bike

increase your training hours by 30%

have I left anything out ?

Increasing your average speed  ......

flatten the terrain

buy bigger tyres

lose weight

EPO yourself

buy an electric bike

increase your training hours by 30%

have I left anything out ?

29er, you forgot to mention buy a 29er with lightweight tyres with paper thin sidewalls

You need to .....suck wheel on the district roads and cut corners on the singletrack. easy :)

and 800mm of suspensions in the front

29er, you forgot to mention buy a 29er with lightweight tyres with paper thin sidewalls

That's not true. You need a Magic Mary on the front and a Rock Razor on the rear. Couple that with a short stem and wide bars and you'll be guaranteed to be the fastest guy on the hill.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys I only do mtb. little tar road & mostly offroad. bought a 29er yesterday and my avg allready improved with about 3km per hour. I used to cycle a 650b.

hi guys I only do mtb. little tar road & mostly offroad. bought a 29er yesterday and my avg allready improved with about 3km per hour. I used to cycle a 650b.

Newbikitus !!

Now get yourself a 36er - you're on a winning streak!

I never even knew you can get a 36er. is it a roadbike? massive wheels

You choose where you roll it !!

post-7577-0-14702500-1479654802.jpg

Archived