The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how much total climbing there is in the race?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

6500m   (taken from Munga Questions page)

Kev Benky is having a rather "long" sleep.

I say long, compared to the others around him.

Risk vs Reward. I think he is staying out of the heat for a bit and will hammer it overnight. This guys has some crazy mental strength so I think he'll be back up there in the top 5 ealry tomorrow morning.

Vaughn will have to get some rest. Going for 2 days straight in that heat and wind will come back to bite you. Chris van Zyl was leading quite handsomely last year on a similar strategy but pulled out around halfway.

6500m (taken from Munga Questions page)

Eish, and it looks like 3 quarters of it comes in the last 1 quarter of the race.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

If my google skills are anything to go by then he is a plastic surgeon. Maybe he pulled some serious graveyard shifts while still studying and his body is used to it?

I see he has also done 4 epics.

He is a plastic surgeon

{flamesuit on}

I hear all of your comments about dopers...

However, he has paid his penalty (2 years is a very long time for a professional racer) and is (legally) allowed to race again.  We should let him be.  I, for one, am happy he is racing well.  Having said that, my money and support goes to Jeannie!  GO GIRL!

He should be too embarrassed to race again.... - still - I don't care about his results - or his lack of iq.

My money is on Jeannie - perhaps Benkie - he is a smart racer.

Aaaaaarg!!! I promised myself that this year I wasn't going to watch dots on screens and go onto the HUB........I'm getting nothing done..AGAIN!!!

Interesting to see on the race flow chart that JD's gradient is steeper that  VR's  for the last few hours since her rest.

VR's line is steadily flattening while Jeannie is maintain her pace.

The woman is amazing.

Compared to the Freedom Challenge RASA, this is like a sprint for JD. The smart money is on her for the overall win. She is frieken amazing!!  :w00t:  :drool:

Archived