The i team revisited / new roadie hubbers

Pikey

Would anybody be in the mood to cycle from the circus this weekend, do a double sbr and cycle back?

I'm guessing it will end up around +- 140km. slowish pace to get some lekker km's in

Ight be. Will have to see how the week works out

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Is there any chance for a repeat of the November ride with the more experienced crowd passing on some of their experience in the near future?

Is there any chance for a repeat of the November ride with the more experienced crowd passing on some of their experience in the near future?

I'm sure there will be - the summer racing season in GP is almost over, and the race calendar is looking a little bleak. Perhaps a ride in the cradle?

I'm sure there will be - the summer racing season in GP is almost over, and the race calendar is looking a little bleak. Perhaps a ride in the cradle?

Cradle sounds doable. 

Go for cradle it is, now we just need dates.

This weekend is too short notice weekend after is L'Ètape and D90 but weekend after that which is the 9th seems like a good time?

The weekend of the 8/9th is our club AGM - so that rules me, and about 9 or 10 others out.
Easter is the weekend after.
Emperors Classic the weekend after that
Another long weekend (Tour D'Urban) at the end of April.

So it seems weekend after Tour Durban? That would mean 7th of May which should give all wanting to attend plenty of time to make the necessary arrangements

So it seems weekend after Tour Durban? That would mean 7th of May which should give all wanting to attend plenty of time to make the necessary arrangements

souds good...love the tour of Durban. Anybody else do it ?

The weekend of the 8/9th is our club AGM - so that rules me, and about 9 or 10 others out.

Easter is the weekend after.

Emperors Classic the weekend after that

Another long weekend (Tour D'Urban) at the end of April.

Thats funny.... is that race in the city?

Archived