CWC - Not disapointed anymore. Warranty claim.

BernardG

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, did the op get his new wheels yet?

The OP ran the 96km sky run this weekend, I think he is pretty broken and only will be looking at his emails tomorrow. 

Side note: They smashed that 96km trail run in 22 hours. #Savage

The OP ran the 96km sky run this weekend, I think he is pretty broken and only will be looking at his emails tomorrow. 

Haibo! Ok, we shall wait then. :)

So CWC messes up his wheels and he has to run the 96km 'cos his bike is broken, that's messed up, man.

And Nix did 15 hours 16 min.... and SHE is a machine....

So CWC messes up his wheels and he has to run the 96km 'cos his bike is broken, that's messed up, man.

Hehehe

Great chirp ????

And Nix did 15 hours 16 min.... and SHE is a machine....

That is crazy, wish he was a bit quicker, I would not have had to stay up to 02:30 to make sure they finished! Jokes Bernie :P #PleaseDontDropMe

Chirp made my day!

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't seen a thing ⚠️

Were the wheels ever replaced? Did the 2 free GP4000S ever materialise?

I think the hub has every right to feel a bit used at the lack of feedback from the OP as to the outcome if he did in fact receive new wheels and tyres.

Manners?

Were the wheels ever replaced? Did the 2 free GP4000S ever materialise?

I think the hub has every right to feel a bit used at the lack of feedback from the OP as to the outcome if he did in fact receive new wheels and tyres.

Manners?

Hi all. Sorry if I wasn't clear from my side. They said they would replace it and give me some new Conti's and that happened on the day they said. That they did and gave me some brand new hoops and a set of GP4000's.

So it all worked out well and I am happy. In fairness it can all have happened quicker but when you read through the tread we all know that people make mistakes and this was handled well in the end so all I can say is that it ended well and I trust they learned from the experience.

Sorry for keeping the hubbers in the dark, I thought it was enough when I said they will replace them. But thanks for all the interest and the input, I really appreciate it. Just a sign of the passion that drives Bikehub.

Hi all. Sorry if I wasn't clear from my side. They said they would replace it and give me some new Conti's and that happened on the day they said. That they did and gave me some brand new hoops and a set of GP4000's.

So it all worked out well and I am happy. In fairness it can all have happened quicker but when you read through the tread we all know that people make mistakes and this was handled well in the end so all I can say is that it ended well and I trust they learned from the experience.

Sorry for keeping the hubbers in the dark, I thought it was enough when I said they will replace them. But thanks for all the interest and the input, I really appreciate it. Just a sign of the passion that drives Bikehub.

mooi man ! 

There's life outside of living vicariously through some internet forum. 
Good to set some closure, but there's no real urgency or need for you to apologise. Glad to see you're sorted.

Archived