CWC - Not disapointed anymore. Warranty claim.

BernardG

Not really quite the same as a consolation lollipop.

Plus, it's commendable and RARE that someone will openly admit to dropping the ball and doing something to make it right!

Everyone drops the ball somewhere at some point. Dropping the ball is not the only issue, it's more how the person handles it. Good job CWC!

For Fsks, who has time to go back to the shop 3 times to plead your case and still have to start a bikehub thread just to get a response?

The wheels haven't been swopped out yet nor that undertaking agreed to, boss man is still having a jol at the wines2whales, see you later bud and here's two tyres to stop you blabbing.

It's a better response than most perhaps but still not acceptable. It's like the lady with a black eye that sees her friend in the street with a swollen face, they compare notes and then she says, you are lucky your husband only slaps you. No, just no!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Fsks, who has time to go back to the shop 3 times to plead your case and still have to start a bikehub thread just to get a response?

The wheels haven't been swopped out yet nor that undertaking agreed to, boss man is still having a jol at the wines2whales, see you later bud and here's two tyres to stop you blabbing.

It's a better response than most perhaps but still not acceptable. It's like the lady with a black eye that sees her friend in the street with a swollen face, they compare notes and then she says, you are lucky your husband only slaps you. No, just no!!

Unless you have a time machine to rewind and do it all over again, what would you like them to do differently at this point? No one is arguing the merits of the effort the OP had to go to in order to have this addressed adequately, not even CWC.

Considering what has transpired they have more than stepped up and accepted the fault in the service was theirs and they've of their own accord offered a sizeable freebie as an act of goodwill. Nothing anyone is in fact entitled to, but certainly a gesture that speaks volumes for their attitude towards getting their service correct!

Unless you have a time machine to rewind and do it all over again, what would you like them to do differently at this point? No one is arguing the merits of the effort the OP had to go to in order to have this addressed adequately, not even CWC.

Considering what has transpired they have more than stepped up and accepted the fault in the service was theirs and they've of their own accord offered a sizeable freebie as an act of goodwill. Nothing anyone is in fact entitled to, but certainly a gesture that speaks volumes for their attitude towards getting their service correct!

That part is very subjective, so one should expect differing opinions on that. Doesnt mean either is wrong.

Cool. Just to give an update, there has been plenty of interest and that just goes to show the passion we all have here on Bikehub and what a great platform this is.

So have spoken to Chris in some PM's and he said new wheels will be on it's way on Wednesday, so all is well. This took longer than it could've, but mistakes are made and corrected, well will be. Thanks for all the interest...

So you always apologise to your wife and buy choccies with flowers after every time and that makes it ok?? 

Some people do apply that logic :ph34r:

Edited by Skylark

So have spoken to Chris in some PM's and he said new wheels will be on it's way on Wednesday, .....

that's interesting phrasing, which makes me ask the following:

* are the wheels being replaced under warrantee supported by the distributor

* or are the wheels being replaced by CWC for their own cost and good name on bikehub?

if you can't answer either, then tell us this us: are you under NDA? :P

Edited by Capricorn

So you always apologise to your wife and buy choccies with flowers after every time and that makes it ok??  :ph34r:

That part is very subjective, so one should expect differing opinions on that. Doesnt mean either is wrong.

I don't get it, CWC resolved the issue, OP is happy - yet you guys continue to slag off CWC? 

What further are you expecting to achieve?

It might be a good time for CWC's to clear up what is covered under their warranty and what is the correct procedure to follow for a claim.

that's interesting phrasing, which makes me ask the following:

* are the wheels being replaced under warrantee supported by the distributor

* or are the wheels being replaced by CWC for their own cost and good name on bikehub?

if you can't answer either, then tell us this us: are you under NDA? :P

I cannot comment on that accurately as I don't know. But I do know they sent the pics to Coolheat to find out from them. So I assume under warranty.

So you always apologise to your wife and buy choccies with flowers after every time and that makes it ok?? 

Some people do apply that logic :ph34r:

Nope I don't. Maybe that's why I don't have a wife anymore come to think of it! :devil:  :ph34r:

Bernard it's all your fault dude! Had you had this failure and experience 7 years ago I might STILL be unhappily married! Fortunately I got to contribute in the divorce thread....

I don't get it, CWC resolved the issue, OP is happy - yet you guys continue to slag off CWC? 

What further are you expecting to achieve?

I think the op is wise enough to take what he can get at this stage, I know I would be, he's had enough schit to contend with. Truth be told I can't imagine the op is totally thrilled with the experience, so saying the op is happy at this stage is perhaps taking it a bit far.

But that being said Oom Cwc can perhaps pm me a good deal on some Saint pedals..

:whistling:

Hi Hubber, Chris Jnr here

Man o man, never nice seeing a thread like this, especially if you know it's your own fault!

One of my salesman did bring this situation under my attention, and i spoke to Marc (our local rep from coolheat) on Wednesday, and was supposed to send their warranty department images of the wheels on Thursday!

I COMPLETELY FORGOT!!!

Guess i was so nervous and distracted getting all my goods ready for wines2whales, but this is NO excuse!!!

I can only say sorry, this is no ones fault except MINE!!

Regarding all the rest of the issues..... i promise we'll work on it so we can make your shopping experience only better!

I really appreciate all the positive and negative responses, it can only help to improve our business!

Bernard, i'll sort u out tomorrow, and because of my SLOW REACTION IN SORTING THIS OUT....... 2 x CONTINENTAL GP4000 on the house for you!!!

Have a great evening all...... time to put some ice on these wounded legs!!!!

Respect...

No excuses, no BS. Just a honest straight answer. That in itself speak volumes.

Big up to CWC for manning up.

Cool. Just to give an update, there has been plenty of interest and that just goes to show the passion we all have here on Bikehub and what a great platform this is.

So have spoken to Chris in some PM's and he said new wheels will be on it's way on Wednesday, so all is well. This took longer than it could've, but mistakes are made and corrected, well will be. Thanks for all the interest...

Finally, you can come ride with us again. 

:P