The Classics

'Dale

On what website were you watching? With dstv seemingly dropping live cycling, I am going to get a Telkom line and package so I can watch cycling and rallying

Oh, and GCN+ was on special until yesterday (R359.99), and should be double that from today; unless they feel they need more subscribers, and extend it.

Search the forums for the GCN+ thread. You can get all the information there.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On what website were you watching? With dstv seemingly dropping live cycling, I am going to get a Telkom line and package so I can watch cycling and rallying

Seems like DSTV will have live cover of the Paris to Nice race.

No Strade Bianche though.

Jy kan dit weer se, seriously???

At this rate we'd be lucky if we got Flanders and Roubaix

Seems like DSTV will have live cover of the Paris to Nice race.

No Strade Bianche though.

[emoji35][emoji2959][emoji34]

Jy kan dit weer se, seriously???

Sounds like you guys need to add a GCN+ subscription to your DSTV one as they now have the broadcasting rights for all the RCS organised races. Plus a few others and some rad additional content. I know they are working on getting RVV as well and I hope that they'll get PR as well.

Sounds like you guys need to add a GCN+ subscription to your DSTV one as they now have the broadcasting rights for all the RCS organised races. Plus a few others and some rad additional content. I know they are working on getting RVV as well and I hope that they'll get PR as well.

Ja from what I hear it was a bit of a mess yesterday.. I don't like struggling and not really too interested in their other content..

So will maybe just hang back a bit and see if it improves...in the meantime I'll just use other streaming options.

Ja from what I hear it was a bit of a mess yesterday.. I don't like struggling and not really too interested in their other content..

So will maybe just hang back a bit and see if it improves...in the meantime I'll just use other streaming options.

It took a while to get going but once sorted it was really good tbh. Willing to give them the benefit of the doubt wrt what happened yesterday and looking forward to Le Samyn tomorrow. Personally I find it a good product.

It took a while to get going but once sorted it was really good tbh. Willing to give them the benefit of the doubt wrt what happened yesterday and looking forward to Le Samyn tomorrow. Personally I find it a good product.

ditto

I’ve been watching (in Eu of course) since they started and it’s been great, just the one hiccup this weekend and I just went for a walk with the family and watched it later.

Their other adventures and content are actually very cool and inspirational.

Where do I find the details to this?  Does it run off data?

Where do I find the details to this? Does it run off data?

There should be a subsection on the GCN website explaining it all and showing what racing you will be able to view. I did my purchase through the app via the Race TV tab. I have used both data and WiFi to stream it but WiFi is the cheaper option for sure. Edited by Mntboy

It's been very quiet.. The Bora guys that had it were to go for those comprehensive tests but I haven't hear or seem anything after those tests.. . There was radio silence from them.. I saw a Instagram post of Juraj training and Sagan posted something in reply to someone who had won some signed merchandise.. But have not seen anything about him training.. [emoji30]

Update

Peter Sagan will not ride Strade Bianche on Saturday, preferring to delay his season debut until next week’s Tirreno-Adriatico.

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/peter-sagan-to-miss-strade-bianche/

Strade Bianche, the race where the season shut down in 2020, will go ahead on Saturday, March 6th despite southern Tuscany being on red alert. A 20% rise in the new variants of COVID-19 have caused Siena, where the race starts and finishes, to go into lockdown.

A representative of RCS told Cyclingnews that the rise in cases will have no impact on the race, just on those who hoped to see the action from the roadside.

Sauce: CyclingTips

Strade Bianche, the race where the season shut down in 2020, will go ahead on Saturday, March 6th despite southern Tuscany being on red alert. A 20% rise in the new variants of COVID-19 have caused Siena, where the race starts and finishes, to go into lockdown.

A representative of RCS told Cyclingnews that the rise in cases will have no impact on the race, just on those who hoped to see the action from the roadside.

Sauce: CyclingTips

Such a beautiful race..